Contributor
I just had an experience with the warranty and wanted to share. I am a record keeper but didn't have any information on my five row diamonique ring set in 14k. I had purchased the ring about 15 years ago and now it's missing a stone. I called customer service they didn't have any records either as they don't go back that far. I was told they would send a form to fill out. In filling out the form where it said: Order number - unknown Order date - unknown Item number - unknown Cost, S&H, Tax, Order total - all unknown I mailed it out with insurance. I was thrilled that 3 weeks later I received a package and there was my ring. They replaced the stone and polished the ring....it looks brand new. So when you order a Diamonique item remember it does come with a Lifetime Warranty. Signed, A Happy Customer
Trusted Contributor

Re: Diamonique Warranty.....

Thanks, Betzy, for letting us know that the Diamonique warranty is honored.

I just posed a question about Affinity diamond items. A small stone has fallen out of an Affinity ring I purchased a while ago but have only worn a few times. I'm hoping Affinity will assist me. I have quite a few Affinity items that I love and have never had a problem with until this ring.

Again, thanks for letting us know that Diamonique is protected.

BTW, I have had wonderful results with the Black Hills Gold customer service folks.

Candy

Honored Contributor

There have been several times when I've had to call upon QVC Customer service. Once I bought a rug cleaner that sat in the box for a few months. When I went to try to use it it was so heavy I couldn't move it.

QVC said, "Pack it up, we'll send you a return label". I did and they did and they refunded all of the money.

There have been other times. I totally believe in QVC.

HSN.....not so much. Every time I send something back (even if it's within a week) they give me a 'credit'. I always want the money put back as paid for it.

I know some love HSN and have no problems. I just bought Tony Little's back thing he was selling. My Dr said, "It's junk send it back". I hadn't even opened the container. I called CS and she said "It came from him directly". You have to pay to send it back". I said, I want the money refunded on my credit card not an HSN credit". She said, "It's good you mentioned it because since it came from him, you'd have gotten an HSN credit."

That happens. They have other people send out their stuff they sell. That's why sometimes it takes me 2 weeks to get something (depends on what it is).

I am very selective on what I order. I order very few things from HSN because of what I mentioned. They just allow too many people to sell some of everything and anything.

QVC controls that much better.

Honored Contributor

On 8/26/2014 annabellethecat said:

There have been several times when I've had to call upon QVC Customer service. Once I bought a rug cleaner that sat in the box for a few months. When I went to try to use it it was so heavy I couldn't move it.

QVC said, "Pack it up, we'll send you a return label". I did and they did and they refunded all of the money.

There have been other times. I totally believe in QVC.

HSN.....not so much. Every time I send something back (even if it's within a week) they give me a 'credit'. I always want the money put back as paid for it.

I know some love HSN and have no problems. I just bought Tony Little's back thing he was selling. My Dr said, "It's junk send it back". I hadn't even opened the container. I called CS and she said "It came from him directly". You have to pay to send it back". I said, I want the money refunded on my credit card not an HSN credit". She said, "It's good you mentioned it because since it came from him, you'd have gotten an HSN credit."

That happens. They have other people send out their stuff they sell. That's why sometimes it takes me 2 weeks to get something (depends on what it is).

I am very selective on what I order. I order very few things from HSN because of what I mentioned. They just allow too many people to sell some of everything and anything.

QVC controls that much better.

HSN always credits my original method of payment. There is a box to check on the return form.

Honored Contributor

I had a post break off on a pair of 1.5 carat Diamonique stud earrings which I had owned at least 5 years. I sent them into the Q. with an explanation and all info. to send me a bill for repair. Instead they sent me replacement earrings at no cost. I was shocked and very happy.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the tip, I have several that have lost stones, and I also, I think, have all my order numbers etc.Smile

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

I had a similar problem with a diamonique ring. I couldn't find my receipt and QVC didn't have records that went back that far. QVC wouldn't fix the ring.

Contributor

On 8/26/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

I had a similar problem with a diamonique ring. I couldn't find my receipt and QVC didn't have records that went back that far. QVC wouldn't fix the ring.

I would try again to speak to another customer service rep. I had no paper work. They had no paperwork. The form they sent to me said if it couldn't be fixed they would send it back. Good luck.
Valued Contributor

a diamonique stone fell out of the bezel of my white Ripka chronograph. I sent it to the Q for repair and it came back with a stone that was a bit larger so it really looked ""repaired"". I called customer service and they graciously refunded the entire cost of the watch inc s&h. I would have preferred the watch to again be perfect but appreciated the easy refund.