Valued Contributor

MultiColored Stones Sterling & Brass Watch?

I only saw it when I watched the video of the brown leather and brass charm bracelet. I love the watch! I cannot find it in inventory, perhaps sold out. Does anyone have it? Do you like it? Remember the price. TIA!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: MultiColored Stones Sterling & Brass Watch?

Anyone have? Thinking of getting off her site. Thanks.
Super Contributor

Are you talking about the Opulence Watch - J286516 - originally sold for $119.45 - now on clearance for $99.60 - it's a fabulous watch - great leather band - I love it -- don't know for sure if that's the one you are referring to - although she doesn't do that many watches in a year!!

Super Contributor

Waterbaby - I just looked at her site so I think you are referring toi the American West Watch J286743 which sold (when I purchased it) for $112.92 - I love that watch also but it is a bracelet style so if you like layering it with other bracelets it looks fab - usually I like my watches to fit tight but when I want to layer I wear this one - it's wonderful!!

Valued Contributor

50:430874870380This is the one...American West, brass and sterling, multi beads with a magnetic closure. It is NOT stretch. Comes in sizes and I got the small which according to the CP site should fit close to my wrist, which I like. I'll post when I get it. Very different for me, but it just appeals to me so much. I bought it for a total of $133.

Thanks, all!

Super Contributor

yes that's the one J286743 - think you will love it!

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for the item number, this way I could watch the video. You must have gotten it when it was an OTO. Lucky you!!!! I hope I get a strong magnet, it seems that that was the one complaint about it but that was last year so fingers crossed this works. Again, I appreciate it!
Super Contributor

No I didn't get it when it was a OTO - didn't even know about that until I saw the vid today when I was looking it up - I paid $112.92 plus tax, S/H so it probably comes out to about what you paid - I bought it when it was first presented - I bought both of the watches that day - I'm kind of a watch "freak" too - the magnet is fine on mine - I got the earthtone - think you will love it!

Valued Contributor

Cooking lady....I received it yesterday and plan to wear it tomorrow. The small is a little loose but I will see how it works after really wearing it. It is very petty and different. I also bought the leather strap watch in black now on clearance which will give me another look. I hope it fits my tiny 5.5"" wrist! Thanks for the encouragement.
Valued Contributor

I received the neutral one, nice fit but just didn't care for the look so I returned it to CP. I also got the mixed metal bracelet in the small since I have a tiny wrist and I could just clasp it. Uncomfortable, so it went back too. That's OK, I've already bought way too much already.