Contributor

Ladies, one of my daughters wants a pendant made out of one of the Lenox ornaments that were a TSV. Can any of you tell me how to do this? I realize it will be a large pendant but it is strictly for fun for her and I would surely like to surprise her with one. I just don't know what kind of findings to use.

Respected Contributor

I make some jewelry.

Does the ornament have a hole that would accept a jump ring (those little circles that attach pieces to other pieces). If so, you can get jump rings in several difference sizes. You can then attach a bale (or is it bail?) - the big piece that you slip on the chain. Can anyone post a photo so we can see what it looks like?

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

Each of the 8 ornaments have the same o-ring at the top, in case one of these is not the specific one PERPETUALQ's daughter will be wearing. hth!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Respected Contributor

There are many open ring bales or enhancers that only require a pair of needle nosed plyers to install.

http://www.amazon.com/Enhancer-Sterling-Silver-Hinged-Ring/dp/B008MPRB7U

Hinged and no plyers.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008MD1Y2K/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1535523722&pf_rd_s=lpo-t...

Valued Contributor

Just tie a longer ribbon on it and tie it. You could use cord or velvet.

Respected Contributor

Many styles and metals on ebay

Respected Contributor

If you do buy one don't open the ring from a O to a C shape to install the pendant. Twist the pendant to the right while holding the O and twisting to the left. Once installed reverse the action and the O will be closed.

Contributor

Thank you so much. Just what I needed. I ordered the hinged enhancer esmeraldagooch suggested but also like the ribbon/cord idea. Will try both. Again, thank you.

Honored Contributor
You can buy pliars and jewelry-making tools very inexpensively at Walmart in the craft department.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment