Valued Contributor

Judith's Chrono watch....which color???

HELP! Just can't decide on a color...never have been able too and now there are two new ones...chocolate and black.

Always was tempted by the rose but I see that everywhere now and have cooled my emotions on that. The chocolate is very nice.

Any one have thoughts on the color they have and like/dislike? Thanks so much! The ez pay attached now is helpful.

Respected Contributor

Re: Judith's Chrono watch....which color???

I do not own this Watch - but I do have other JR Watches - the Black Ceramic (Gorgeous) - the Goldtone Regent (Fabulous) - and the Leather Strap Wrap Watch in Black and Coral.

The Watches are of superior Quality! Have never had a problem with any of them! Receive many compliments!

You cannot go wrong with whatever colour you choose! They are all Beautiful!

Respected Contributor

I love the Chrono watch. I own it in yellow as well as rose gold. My favorite,though,is still the sterling sub dial watch.

Respected Contributor

MIL, I am going to throw you a bone on this one, and know that I have this one in the silver, gold and rose, which are all perfect metallic neutrals, which made it very hard to decide on just one.

The answer to your question is so much more obvious than you think. Let the answer to the following question serve as your guide:

Do you tend to wear bright electric pinks and purples and reds and greens, and a lot of black in your clothing wardrobe, or do you tend to wear more yellows, oranges, browns and khakis?

Well, what is your answer? LOL. Inquiring minds would like to know. If you wear brights and black, then the black watch is for you. If you wear khakis and browns, then the brown watch is for you. If you wear all colors mentioned equally, well then, good luck to you in your decision!

Trusted Contributor

I have the gold and I am very happy with it.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

Thanks, Jersey....I do wear much in black all year round. My Citizen watch has a black mother of pearl face and the bracelet is a high/low brushed silver link. That works well with my most everything I wear.

I have a two-tone yellow/silver that I wear with gold jewelry. When I wear brown and silver jewelry is where I get stuck. Don't want yellow in the mix and don't want blue/black in the mother of pearl.

Thought maybe the chocolate would work with my Fall brown/burgundy look and my wedding ring is white gold.

Such decisions we have to make! Smiley Wink Thanks for the help....I'll get thru this! Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Hi motherinlaw, I own the chrono watch in yellow gold and LOVE it! If I were going to buy it today I would definitely buy this chrono watch in the yellow gold. My vote is for the yellow gold watch. Let us know what color you decide to get.
Frequent Contributor

MOTHERINLAW: I have it in the silver and just LOOOOOOOVE it {#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1} ! I would like it in every color. I smile when I look at it. It is just precious!! It feels so good on, nice weight and I love big bling, which this piece is, with a touch of class. Let us know which one you chose.

Respected Contributor

As mentioned in a previous posting, I own the rose and gold clad chrono. I love them both. The black chrono is calling my name, but I own the Ripka black ceramic watch. The black ceramic is also a beauty. I also own the Sterling sub dial (my favorite), white ceramic watch as well as white rectangular face with wide silver band watch. I love them all and wear them all. The one thing I will not do without is the deployment clasp. I prefer a deployment clasp over the belt strap.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Motherinlaw, I have the rose and yellow and just ordered the chocolate ( I love how it looks in the chocolate) . I don't need another watch but this one looks like a keeper. Good luck with your choice.