Respected Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/As-Is-Honora-10.5-13.5mm-Ming-Cultured-Pearl&-Bronze-20-Ne-.product.J292492.html...

Has anyone seen this before? It popped up as an "as is" item this morning but I don't ever remembering seeing this air before. Actually, I don't even remember seeing it as available for sale.

Deb

Super Contributor

Yes, I think it was a TSV earlier this spring and they didn't have very many,. It sold out in the first hour or two because they had so few, can't remember if I was 1000 or less. It was very odd, I couldn't believe they would have something as a TSV when they had so few.

Respected Contributor
On 8/24/2014 RocketMom said:

Yes, I think it was a TSV earlier this spring and they didn't have very many,. It sold out in the first hour or two because they had so few, can't remember if I was 1000 or less. It was very odd, I couldn't believe they would have something as a TSV when they had so few.

Thanks RocketMom the TSV was a full pearl strand (I have that one) but this one seams to be pearls and bronze beads. It's weird that I had not seen it before, I kind of look out for these things. Thanks for checking in.

Deb

Super Contributor
Oh my bad. I thought this was it. It went so quickly that when I went to order it just after 1AM it was gone. So glad you got that one.