Regular Contributor

Affinity Angel on last night

I am hoping someone who owns this item can help. I ordered two of these for my granddaughters. Then I went to item description which states "one diamond". I am wondering where this diamond is located. My understanding from presentation was that the wings were edged with diamonds (for the price I figured small diamond chips).

I studied picture, zoomed in, and can't imagine where one diamond would be, so please help.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Affinity Angel on last night

I just looked at the video and the host says just enough of those diamonds encrusting the wings, so I'm guessing the description is off and there are diamond chips are around the wings not just one.

Respected Contributor

Oops. Wrong thread.
Contributor

I do not own this item, but I have read the reviews for this pendant and it does seem that the wings are textured to look like there are stones, but there really is one tiny diamond accent on the wing somewhere. It looks like the stone may be toward the top of one of the wings.
Frequent Contributor

I did not read where it says one diamond. It reads total diamond weight. When you add up the diamond weight of the chips it says 1/3, or 1/4/ or 1/2. They just add them together to come to a ball park figure since one chip is impossible to weigh. That is just the way it is measured.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/22/2014 sinut said:

I did not read where it says one diamond. It reads total diamond weight. When you add up the diamond weight of the chips it says 1/3, or 1/4/ or 1/2. They just add them together to come to a ball park figure since one chip is impossible to weigh. That is just the way it is measured.

In the description it reads as follows:

Keeping watch. Let this guardian angel pendant stylishly oversee your day-to-day activities. With one diamond accent in her textured wing, she goes from office wear to casual attire with glittering grace. From Affinity(R) Diamond Jewelry.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/22/2014 sinut said:

Sorry, I was reading other description for the affinity collection wings, you may want to call QVC and ask them where the diamond is located. Good luck!

Valued Contributor

FLtricia ~ very nice gift for your grandaughters Smiley Happy You'll find there is one prong-set diamond on each wing just under the angel's elbows. They are at the 1/4"" mark on the length/height measurement on the chart. You may have to go to the item again to use the enlarge feature. 'Hope this helps

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )