Valued Contributor

Sneak Peek from Antonella's FB page....Ripka

Anyone going for this juicy new Pia cuff? I don't have a Pia yet from Judith so might try this one.

Anyone else taking a plunge? Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek from Antonella's FB page....Ripka

I just ordered this one, motherinlaw. I was just about to open a thread sharing that Antonella provided a link on her FB page...and saw you had already done so. I own this one in silver (all diamonique) and the version with blue sapphire center row. They are magnificently crafted and so very elegant on the wrist. I think the YG clad is going to be gorgeous. Good luck with your decision!

Valued Contributor

It the ezpay and pricing really just for today?

Valued Contributor

On 8/21/2014 motherinlaw said:

It the ezpay and pricing really just for today?

I just re-read Antonella's post of yesterday and she mentioned that it would only be available until midnight (tonight). I don't know if that means that the pricing and ezpay will vanish. Perhaps she meant that the link on her page would vanish at that time. I guess time will tell.

Respected Contributor

Do you have to be her ""friend"" to see it?
Trusted Contributor

Super Contributor

Thanks, newjerseygirl. This cuff is a beauty!!

Occasional Contributor

Hi Dallas-Dame, I would like to order the cuff, I also have the sterling and sapphire version but have a question on sizing. It is probably more of a personal choice but I have a 6 /12 wrist and the average size that I have in the sterling pia spins on my wrist. I can spin it all the way around, but without my help it will just sit sideways on my wrist. I was wondering what your opinion was on the sizing on this cuff where you had placed an order. Thank you so much! I hate to order both sizes, but maybe I should, just to see which works better.