Esteemed Contributor

I got my beaded bracelet today..darling! Hope to try other Emma Skye lovelies! Did you get your necklace and enhancers yet?? LOVE that chain!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

I just your post from yesterday..I KNEW you would love it! I thought the chain was awesome alone..which enhancer do you like better??

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I'm curious. Does it look like ripka?

Honored Contributor
On 8/21/2014 graceandmercy said:

I just your post from yesterday..I KNEW you would love it! I thought the chain was awesome alone..which enhancer do you like better??

Hi grace! Yay-glad that you like the bracelet. Emma Skye pieces have really nice details and style. Looks & functions like the original designs. That's what caught my interest-watching the shows when they display the original piece next to the inspired piece, just amazing. I will wear the chain alot - separately and layered with other chains, even long ones. Also think it will offer a hip "chanel look" layered with pearls. Both enhancers are beautiful. The blue is more of a show piece. Will wear it individually with a crisp white shirt and over dark blue or black mock turtleneck sweaters. Also the enhancer bail is large enough to clip on my pearl necklaces. Lots of options! Watching Hal Rubenstein now. He is so handsome! Classic designs. His shows are great because he discusses styling- always great tips!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/21/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 8/21/2014 graceandmercy said:

<em>I just your post from yesterday..I KNEW you would love it! I thought the chain was awesome alone..which enhancer do you like better??</em>

Hi grace! Yay-glad that you like the bracelet. Emma Skye pieces have really nice details and style. Looks & functions like the original designs. That's what caught my interest-watching the shows when they display the original piece next to the inspired piece, just amazing. I will wear the chain alot - separately and layered with other chains, even long ones. Also think it will offer a hip "chanel look" layered with pearls. Both enhancers are beautiful. The blue is more of a show piece. Will wear it individually with a crisp white shirt and over dark blue or black mock turtleneck sweaters. Also the enhancer bail is large enough to clip on my pearl necklaces. Lots of options! Watching Hal Rubenstein now. He is so handsome! Classic designs. His shows are great because he discusses styling- always great tips!!!

Yes, I saw Hal yesterday, had some lovely things! The lambskin jacket was fab and the rust colored suede pants! Remember microsuede?? I'd rather have that!

-- Mae West