New Contributor

CP Turquoise Naja Enhancer J22088

I got this enhancer years ago and am wondering if anyone remembers how much it sold for originally?
Respected Contributor

Re: CP Turquoise Naja Enhancer J22088

I remember paying around $100, but looking at my order history, I'm thinking I got it on ebay. It's a stunning piece and I see that they sell it now with different stones for $169.

Super Contributor

I paid $110 before shp/tax, and it was worth every penny! One of my most absolute faves . . just received "Shades of Turquoise" 36" beads, and it looks great on them. Something about this blue and green turq combo . . just love it. Some day I'd really like to get the new version - are you thinking about it? A few friends bought it and the stones are yummy and the silver heft is the same.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

I bought it last month on the Bay for $89. It shows up there occasionally; very nice piece!
Super Contributor

Definitely a fav of mine also - I have it in 3 different stone arrangements - just a wonderful purchase - got mine on Ebay - all of them - great purchase enjoy!! You will love it - very versatile - goes with everything!!

Super Contributor

On 8/21/2014 cooking lady said:

Definitely a fav of mine also - I have it in 3 different stone arrangements - just a wonderful purchase - got mine on Ebay - all of them - great purchase enjoy!! You will love it - very versatile - goes with everything!!

THREE?!{#emotions_dlg.tt1} Oh please tell me, what's the 3rd combo?

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

I bought the enhancer from QVC several years ago but I don't recall the price. I think it was around $100. Also have the matching naja earrings. Now I'm on the hunt for the matching cuff bracelet. Hoping to pick it up on ebay one day. This one is a beauty.

Super Contributor

Sorry in getting back to you Jug - been gone for a fw days --

Besides the green and blue turquoise Naja - the older one I got off Ebay has green malechite as the center stone, flanked by turquoise on either side and followed in descending order by Carnelian on the right and smoky quartz (I think)on the left - in the middle is Peridot

the other one I have is larger and from the Carlisle line but it is spectacular - it features purple spiny in the center flanked by turquoise on either side followed by orange spiny and then Amber

Kachina has been trying to help me learn how to post pictures but I haven't had enough time to really concentrate on it - as soon as I do I will post pix --

-