Super Contributor

Just got the new black chrono and it's staying at my house 4 sure!

Super Contributor

Here are just a few more of this beauty, FYI. The black spinels really shine much more than they are appearing in these pics. This is the best Ripka purchase I've made in a very, very long time. The size Small fits my 6.25" wrist perfectly, just like the Silver version I own in this watch. So curious about the Brown now. Hoping someone will post some pics of that one.

Contributor

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I do not need another watch , so I'm not looking......{#emotions_dlg.lol} It's gorgeous, expatgirl! Wear it in good health. Thanks for the temptation!!!!

Respected Contributor

Very good looking watch. I own the chrono in rose and yellow gold. I also own and love the black ceramic. I do not think I can justify to myself buying the black chromo, but it is tempting.

Esteemed Contributor

Very chic! Love it, especially with your red nail color. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Contributor
Forget the watch.... Your rings are gorgeous!
Trusted Contributor

It looks great! Enjoy wearing it and thanks for sharing the pictures.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor
Very nice, a real statement piece, enjoy.
Super Contributor

This one looks great with M. Dawkins "Starry Night" pieces, even the black Honora pieces from QVC and the black rhodium Vicenza. I keep trying to capture the gorgeous MOP face and the spinel sparkle, but can't. Last pics...

Super Contributor

expatgal, thanks so much for all of your pictures of your beautiful new watch!!! I keep thinking I don't need another watch but this one just might get ordered. I already have the silver & the rose versions.