Super Contributor

2 Incredible pieces for those who do not already own them-

the Butterfly Symhony Native American bracelet is a collector's item and what a great price --

the American West Star Design ring I wear every day and I have a lot to choose from. I thought I lost it for awhile and was frantically looking for another but it was out of stock --finally found it - ladies -this is an incredible ring and for the price truly unbelievable!! Just love it!!

Super Contributor

Hi CL - thanks for bringing that up! The "Symphony" bracelet is a stunner and at a super price. Ladies if you are not familiar with this Native American collaborative piece, take a look. Cody Sanderson, Roderick Tenorio, Veronica Benally and Fritz Casuse worked on this design. It is a classic.

CL - the star of the week ring - are you referring to the band ring? I deleted my email messages.

Super Contributor

OMG - just received the new email. My question has been answered.

CP fans, run don't walk over to CP's website. The "symphony" cuff is being offered at an incredibly low $. It's a fantastic value.

Respected Contributor

I saw it and I want it! For those who have it, is the cuff adjustable? (I have a TINY wrist…. 5-5.5 inches)

Honored Contributor
On 8/20/2014 cooking lady said:

2 Incredible pieces for those who do not already own them-

the Butterfly Symhony Native American bracelet is a collector's item and what a great price --

the American West Star Design ring I wear every day and I have a lot to choose from. I thought I lost it for awhile and was frantically looking for another but it was out of stock --finally found it - ladies -this is an incredible ring and for the price truly unbelievable!! Just love it!!

Item numbers ????

Super Contributor

Item #2-3572-085 on CP's site. If you would like to receive email notices from Carolyn, you can sign up for them.

Super Contributor

I won't dispute the cuff is very pretty and a great sale price! But being a knitter, I can foresee hours I spent knitting my beautiful sweaters being snagged in a split second wearing it!
I do have the butterfly ring Roderick Tenorio designed from the cuff, and it's beautiful as well and has less edges! lol

Respected Contributor

Haca, Is the cuff flexible enough to mold to a smaller wrist? Also, does it get caught on everything. Funny…. you wrote about it the other day…. what a steal it was at the Amazon price. This star of the week price is really great!

Super Contributor

I'm just SICK that I can't get it!

I know Stoney has it and her wrist is 6 1/4 or smaller, and she was able to make it smaller.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Kath -- I ADORE that ring . . it's very cool!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles