Frequent Contributor

J284091 Michael Dawkins Leather Starry Night Bracelet

This bracelet is marked down to $39.00 plus free S&H. But the reviews are so very

mixed! I ordered one for myself and one to tuck away for my DIL for Christmas, but

I'm worried I've wasted my money. Anyone have this bracelet care to comment?

New Contributor

Re: J284091 Michael Dawkins Leather Starry Night Bracelet

I really like the bracelet. I am a huge fan of the starry night collection in general. This bracelet does look good with solid bangles and cuffs as well. I don't know if you like to stack your bracelets or not, but it can also be a great standalone piece. I think now it is an incredible buy. I bought mine about a year ago when it first came out and have enjoyed it. Good Luck.

Super Contributor

I got it and I really like it, of course I havent read the reviews. I am guessing this thing is on sale because it is very hard to get the toggle thru. This is ok, because I would rather it be hard to get on, rather than lose it. I got mine in gray, the big IT color.

Super Contributor

Yes, just received this bracelet in gray but, although it is very nice, I'm afraid I have to return it. First of all, it is very very difficult to put on. After trying futility for about 20 minutes to fasten it, I finally got someone to help me. Loved it when it was finally on, but after wearing it for a while now the leather really loosened up and the toggle clasp no longer will stay on top of my wrist, so all you see is the leather. So I've decided I don't have the time to spend struggling to get this bracelet on, only to have the best part hidden from view. Now I understand why it is on sale for such a good price.
Super Contributor

I also would like to give a heads up n the size thing. My wrist is 5 1/2 inches and i had a hard time getting the small on, there was just enough room once on, I think it will stretch, but I did read reviews and now I am concerned that i may pull it too hard and unglue it. I guess you have to be aware.

Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I got this bracelet and I love it.. He said to downsize and I did. Got the small, fits good. It is supposed to be snug around your wrist, so the toggle is showing on top. If it is too big it will flop over ... works and looks great.. love it...

Frequent Contributor

Also if you wear it for a few hours it will losen up just a tad. The warmth from your skin on the leather softens it up a bit.. just saying!!

Honored Contributor

i have this in both colors.....the black and the gray and bought it as part of an auto delivery set. i have a medium sized wrist and i bought the average. where are you seeing the 39.00?......it is showing as 49.94 which is still a good deal! love that he used real leather also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

On 9/1/2014 sunshine45 said:

i have this in both colors.....the black and the gray and bought it as part of an auto delivery set. i have a medium sized wrist and i bought the average. where are you seeing the 39.00?......it is showing as 49.94 which is still a good deal! love that he used real leather also.

I guess $39 was yesterday's special price.

Respected Contributor

I just received mine in the gray. It's very pretty - more like a silver color. I have a very small wrist and I ordered a small. The toggle clasp is somewhat of a challenge. Once you figure out the trick, you should have no problem fastening yourself. I've had other toggles so I kind of know how to make them work for me. I love mine. It's definitely an excellent buy.