Occasional Contributor
Has anyone tried Victoria Wieck's jewelry? How does it compare to Diamonique?
Respected Contributor

I've wondered the same thing. Her items are quite large and flashy!

Occasional Contributor
Yes, that's just what I thought this morning. I'd like to see some smaller pieces as I don't wear large and flashy jewelry. Sparkle star, thanks for your reply.
Trusted Contributor

I have only purchased from her gemstone line. Not her absolute line. I find her pieces to be well made and unique. I've been happy with what I've purchased from her.

Esteemed Contributor

I have worn one of her absolute rings for years on a daily basis. It still looks as good as the day I bought it. She is a real artist. There has a large variety of designs in her collection, unlike Judith Ripka, whose jewelry all looks the same IMO. Also, HSN has better prices. Again, IMO.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I have Absolute pieces from way, way back when they sold it in gold. Still looks great. All of the shopping channels use high grade cubic zirconias. I must say; I laughed out loud at midnight when I was that junky looking watch. Walk into the room in that watch and people see the watch before they see you.

Honored Contributor

I used to think her stuff was too flashy for me. Now its pretty normal and I'm even adding some Gems En Vogue. As far as quality goes, I have CZ in gold from the old days, CZ in sterling from current selection, and a couple gemstones. Her quality is good.

Honored Contributor

I love all my pieces from her, except sometimes the vermeil is a little too brassy looking. I get them when on low clearance prices.

Super Contributor
The quality of the metal and the sparkle of the stones gets better every year. Her pieces are large and very Beverly Hills, not for the timid. I have several pieces that are quite beautiful and I get loads of compliments, much more so than the diamonique.
Super Contributor
Just got a watch which I love. Her line doesn't lend itself to casual wearing.