Frequent Contributor

Hey looking for an answer to a question that I think I already know the answer, but thought I would ask anyway. Is there a market for selling gemstone jewelry, other than ebay? I have a pair of 1 ctw moissanite stud earrings that I cannot return the other shopping channel, as I waited too long to return them(received them July 9th). While they are lovely, I think I would rather have a larger size with my hair length. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! Smile

Respected Contributor
If you don't want to sell them at a loss, why not have your jeweler create larger earrings with them as drops or centers! Maybe even use them as bypass ring end points with or without other stones you might have...
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor
How about as a gift to a close relative or friend ? Or, create a pinky ring or 2 pinky rings for gifts ?
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Frequent Contributor

thought of that, but I really didn't want to spend the money to do that,not right now, anyway. That would be something to think about for another time, though, because I don't want to take a loss. I have only worn them twice. Hard lesson learned, probably.{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Super Contributor

www.ETSY.com

is a good place to sell & buy (:

Honored Contributor

I don't know whether you "do" Facebook, but I've had some success selling some things on the various local yard sale sites on there. I belong to several yard sale "pages" that are close to my house. I take a few pictures of the item, post them and put a price on it and hope the item sells.

It's been my experience that if an item is going to sell, at least for me, it sells immediately. I try to be very descriptive when I list the item so that anyone looking at it will have all the information they need.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Frequent Contributor

VOYAGER 1980, thanks for the tip; might be another option if I have to go this direction.

GIDGET, yes , I do "do" FB! LOL! Great idea--I like the idea of keeping it local to a degree...thanks Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Try loupetroop.com