Honored Contributor
Anyone getting the Top Value on Shop? I'm a huge lover of rhodolite and am very tempted, but trying to stay strong. I wish he'd used zircon instead of white topaz.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
That's why I didn't purchase it. If he used white zircon I would have purchased it. I don't buy too many pieces from Chuck. I think Michael has way better quality.
Honored Contributor

I sort of wish all of the designers on all the stations would occasionally stop feeling the need to embellish gemstones with diamond substitutes... Gemstones can often stand on their own and don't require the additions, whether they be man made diamonds, zircon or topaz.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

This doesn't interest me as I'm not a big ring person but since they had aquamarine, my birthstone, I thought I'd take a look. The aqua on my tv and computer is nearly clear. I don't know how you'd tell the white topaz from the aqua.

I've never seen white topaz that I thought looked good. I refuse to buy anything with white topaz.

Honored Contributor

I wish Chuck would change his anti-CZ stance. I would much rather have those tiny accent stones to be bright and sparkling CZs than dull gemstones, especially the diamonds.

Trusted Contributor

Add me to the list on not liking white topaz. More often than not it dulls the look. You notice the dull accent stones more than the beauty of the center .

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

It is a very pretty ring on camera. There are way too many prongs across the top of that ring for me. It looks like it would easily snag any one of my knit or crocheted dresses.

Super Contributor

I really am intrigued by the hessonite garnet - I have a few pieces but I want more. However, the ring doesn't hold my interest and just like the rest of you I do not care for white topaz. I never buy anything that has white topaz. It's just too cheap looking and dull. I'd much rather have white zircon or even white sapphire. My wallet will remain closed!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Honored Contributor

I am surprised he used topaz, he usually goes for the white zircon.

Honored Contributor
On 8/19/2014 Favorite Son said:

It is a very pretty ring on camera. There are way too many prongs across the top of that ring for me. It looks like it would easily snag any one of my knit or crocheted dresses.

ITA, cant stand a ring where the prongs are so predominate.