Respected Contributor

Isaac Mizrahi's Ceramic Watch

I saw Isaac's ceramic watch, j1582222, presented this morning and it really caught my eye. For those of you that own it, how water proof or water resistent is it? If I wear it at the lake or beach will I have to baby it? It looks so nice, and gets plenty of good reviews. TIA
Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi's Ceramic Watch

There is a Q&A on whether it is waterproof under the item number. There are 11 answers. I read a few and it looks like it is not to be submerged in water but some wear it and it gets wet and have had no problems.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I have his ceramic watch and while it is not waterproof, I haven't had a problem with it if it gets splashed.

Respected Contributor

Thank you!
Respected Contributor

I own two also ... be aware that they have the screw down stem which is something they never mention on air or when you receive it. I never wear any watch when doing dishes or near water so I can't comment on that.

Respected Contributor

The product description says 3 ATM, which is about 100 ft. That means you should be fine for swimming. The watch should not be worn when showering or bathing in hot water (no watch should), and it is not rated as a dive watch either. Diving puts extra water pressure on a watch. Just be sure the crown is screwed down when you wear the watch and you should be fine.

Respected Contributor

I appreciate your responses. I don't want to wear my good watch for boating and beach time. I hope the size works out.