Trusted Contributor
Saw the photos of upcoming items. Gold clad,but no rose gold clad. Is rose clad gone?
Trusted Contributor

It does seems Judith is not bringing as much in rose gold. I recently ordered a rose gold clad stack ring from her last vist so there are pieces.

Super Contributor

It's disappointing isn't it? Seems like we get one new piece of rose clad to 20 pieces of silver or yellow clad. If she does an item in yellow, I wish she would also do it in rose. After all, Judith got us hooked on the rose and now rarely brings anything new. The last 2 TSV's Judith has said were supposed to be available in rose, but somehow they never eventuated? I've just about given up hoping for a nice substantial cuff in rose.

Trusted Contributor
Yes,disappointing. I,too,was looking for a cuff with presence. Oh,well. Guess it wasn't too popular.
Respected Contributor

I was pretty bummed. I really liked the RG clad pieces and have a number of them. It is going by the way of the magnetic enhancers on the cords. I have a bunch of those and hoped for more.

Deb

Super Contributor

The funny thing is whenever they present it, it appears it always sells out first? Maybe they bring fewer in but I think it is popular - we would just like more choices and styles in it.

Trusted Contributor

The first rose gold clad pieces I bought were the sunlace cuff and matching earrings. I have a couple of rings but what I don't have is a necklace. That is what I am looking for.

Super Contributor

I'm also a rose gold person. I have some of Judith's and also wish that whenever she does a piece in gold clad she would also do the piece in rose clad.

Respected Contributor

The first rose clad I purchased was the amethyst and rose gold clad earrings. I purchased the rose chrono watch. I also found Ripka's rose gold matches Bronzo Italia. So now I have a nice little collection of rose gold pieces.

Valued Contributor

The newly listed ""Verona Bracelet"" is available in rose gold clad.