Honored Contributor

here at 5 central time, 6 Eastern HSN

Super Contributor

Jay's pieces are starting to look the same to me. I do watch him occasionally though, since his stories are interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks....I watched him in the early morning hours and forgot he said he would be back at 6....I forgot the 11am show, too..

Honored Contributor

I'm liking that calsicia , however, you spell it , LOL ring. that's pretty.

Honored Contributor
Where are the reviews for the 3000 dollar Ethiopian opal necklace???? He first sold a dozen of them 2 months ago. It was brought back-shown on a show yesterday. Another 12 were offered. The sample looks beautiful, but I have bought some of his items based on the sample shown on the show, and the quality of the items received was very poor. I returned most of my purchases. He was tripping over his explanation today about the "origin" of calsilica. Something off about his credibility. Not sure about this line anymore. Seems like high prices for mediocre quality.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
We had quite a calsilica discussion a couple months ago. The GIA has analyzed the substance and found that it contained elements that are not even found in nature. I don't know why he stubbornly refuses to acknowledge that it is a man-made product.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
On 8/16/2014 kachina624 said: We had quite a calsilica discussion a couple months ago. The GIA has analyzed the substance and found that it contained elements that are not even found in nature. I don't know why he stubbornly refuses to acknowledge that it is a man-made product.
Lol. He did stammer while trying to explain it as a natural substance found only 1 place ""in earth"" in this world. And the Ethiopian necklace...they had 12 total 2 months ago. Supposedly sold out. No reviews. Now 12 for this visit. It's very possible that all 12 are returns from the last visit and hsn took down reviews like they do for joy mangano.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
I really enjoy Jay this morning. I missed all of his other shows. He is showing some nice new material!
Trusted Contributor

I took the plunge on as rainbow calsilica bracelet, ring and earrings. I read the discussion about the stone, but it hasn't changed my mind on how much I like it. I also have my eye on a crazy lace agate suite.

I only own one turquoise suite from Jay so far, but I recently purchased a wood box with turquoise inlay from him as a gift for my husband, and it is a beautiful piece.

Respected Contributor

I went totally crazy over the blue opal 3 row 19"" necklace. Step away from the tv........