Valued Contributor

Native Pearls...CP. No Longer Doing for QVC?

Now that I have an interest in the native pearl bead necklace, I can't find it anywhere. I can find several versions on the CP website and, of course, the ones I like are well over $400! Does anyone know if this will come back or have an item number so I can investigate?? TIA.
Honored Contributor

Re: Native Pearls...CP. No Longer Doing for QVC?

Go to her website, Relios.com, and put "pearls" in the search bar.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Waterbaby, there are non-graduated strands in various mm on eBay at a reasonable price. Check them out under Relios. One seller has multiple strands but sells them individually.

Valued Contributor

I have checked her site but the only ones that are not graduated are too small for me. I've also looked eBay, Amazon, etc so I was wondering if these are retired and not coming back. Have a great day and thanks for all the help. Blessings, Fran
Super Contributor

I'm also surprised the new ones are not available at this time - they are 10mm btw. There are a few versions at CPJ, as Kachina mentioned - there are 14" and 28" non-graduated necklaces - I'm pretty sure they are both 8mm.

Necklaces : Native Pearl Necklaces

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

On 8/16/2014 jugtown said:

I'm also surprised the new ones are not available at this time - they are 10mm btw. There are a few versions at CPJ, as Kachina mentioned - there are 14" and 28" non-graduated necklaces - I'm pretty sure they are both 8mm.

Necklaces : Native Pearl Necklaces

Thanks, I checked them out last night and again today but I want the non graduated 10mm size. Go big or go home is my motto!! But, I'll keep looking. I can't imagine that QVC wouldn't reorder them. If you have an item number, I think I may call CS or go to CP Facebook and ask. Blessings.