Super Contributor

It's the Orchid Amethyst earrings and ring on QVC website. If you have it please give description. Thanks!! Smile

J294386 and J294385

Honored Contributor

Here are your pieces:

Super Contributor

Thank you for the pictures!! How do you do that? Anyway does anyone have one or both pieces? Wondering how they look in person. Thanks lolakimono!!

Honored Contributor
On 8/15/2014 palmajo said:

Thank you for the pictures!! How do you do that?

Depends on the computer/browser.

For Mac, you have to "drag and drop."

I have a PC, so with Google Chrome I can just right click to copy and right click to paste (or use the shortcuts CTRL + C and CTRL + V. It has to be an image that already exists on the Internet or on a photo sharing site like Photobucket.

I try to post images because there are some members who won't click on links or don't want to take the time to look up the items from the numbers you referenced. With a picture, they can see right away if they own it and you're more likely to get responses sooner.

Super Contributor
On 8/15/2014 lolakimono said:
On 8/15/2014 palmajo said:

Thank you for the pictures!! How do you do that?

Depends on the computer/browser.

For Mac, you have to "drag and drop."

I have a PC, so with Google Chrome I can just right click to copy and right click to paste (or use the shortcuts CTRL + C and CTRL + V. It has to be an image that already exists on the Internet or on a photo sharing site like Photobucket.

I try to post images because there are some members who won't click on links or don't want to take the time to look up the items from the numbers you referenced. With a picture, they can see right away if they own it and you're more likely to get responses sooner.

Thank you for the information!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

BRAVA, Lola!