Contributor

FINALLY! Bring on the OTOs!!!

Yay! Antonella just said this will be the last presentation of the TSV!! I'm ready for some OTOs!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FINALLY! Bring on the OTOs!!!

thank goodness.....maybe there will something I can afford....:0)

thanks for letting us know about the OTO and that Antonella is on...she is the only one I like to watch/listen to for jewelry.....I would not have known, otherwise, as I didn't have the Q. on....

Respected Contributor

Haven't really been watching too much today, I have all the gold staples I need. I am very grateful that I bought those pieces way back when they had great gold shows. I know gold prices have increased as does the Q prices. I tend to wear more silver lately, not because it is less expensive, but it just looks better with the clothes I wear.

Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping for the same thing but wasn't overly impressed with the OTO's. Why so much turquoise jewelry and not to many other gemstones in gold? They all kept hyping about so much new and easy pay offers but I didn't think it really delivered on the hype. Half of the ""new"" were pieces from years ago and the easy pay wasn't on most of the items that caught my eye. (between the basic and below the super expensive)

I did watch a little more than I have in the last few years but I ended up purchasing two clearance items because they had easy pay.

It did seem somewhat improved from the previous ones but I think they have a lot of room for improvement on these events.