Respected Contributor

Does anyone have Fritz's Tree of Life pendant?

I'm eyeing this on Amazon. It looks amazing. Would love opinions. Thanks!

BTW, I'm petite, and usually look best with east/west designs. This one is fairly big, and north/south. I'm thinking it could be too much?

Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone have Fritz's Tree of Life pendant?

Happy Friday, itsMe, that is one gorgeous pendant and at a fabulous price. I do not own it, however, I would think if you wear it with a short necklace choker-like, than the drop wouldn't be too overwhelming. Make it a great weekend! Smile

Respected Contributor

Thanks Haca! It is so gorgeous that I can't get it off my mind! And, with the 10% promotion, it would be $125. Great price!

You have a great weekend too! Let us know if you find any new goodies for yourself!

Super Contributor

On 8/15/2014 itsMe said:

Thanks Haca! It is so gorgeous that I can't get it off my mind! And, with the 10% promotion, it would be $125. Great price!

You have a great weekend too! Let us know if you find any new goodies for yourself!

Well, now that you asked, lol, I have been looking at the Relios/Southwestern charms still on Amazon.

BTW, there are two other VERY outstanding pieces of Native American art under Relios/Southwestern. One is the "collaborative" enhancer and the corresponding bracelet. I own both and at those prices currently, they are the deal of the century. The enhancer is BIG but one of the most beautiful pieces ever made in collaboration by NA artists, Sanderson, Tenorio, Benally and Casuse. The bracelet/cuff is on the CP website and I thought I saw the enhancer on Amazon or the CP website. It's worth checking out. Being petite, I believe the bracelet would be perfect for you. (It's not an everyday piece though, imo.)

Super Contributor

Native American Designer Collaborative Sterling Enhancer

Hi again, itsMe, these are the pieces I mentioned. Enhancer and cuff bracelet.

Mixed Metal Native American Designer Collaborative Butterfly Cuff Bracelet

Respected Contributor

They're beautiful, Haca! I've seen them, LOVE them, and have considered them! I think the cuff only comes in average… it would fall off my wrist! You have it…. can it be manipulated to size? The enhancer is more money than Fritz's. It might be worth it, though. I can't do everything, but might be able to swing one. Thanks again!