Honored Contributor

Any hints to a TSV? It's an all day event, I'll tune in here and there.

I really only watch QVC in Jan. and Aug. to see what they have to offer.

Usually buy one token piece.

January for my birthday and Aug for my anniversary. Perfect timing!'

Sharke--where are you?{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Re: Klondike Goldrush on Friday

Remember the days of all the excitement for gold rush day?

moongirl

Trusted Contributor

The Inside Q says it is 14K Gold Bold Textured & Polished Mosaic Design Bracelet. It was not a ""featured"" TSV so no picture or price. The TSV email should be coming out soon to let us see it and the price.

Honored Contributor

It was always on 8/17, wonder why they changed the date?

Honored Contributor

In honor of sweet memories of the Q in its Golden Era, I will wear my beautiful 14k large heavy box chain, in 2 lengths, and matching bracelet, that I bought in the '90s for less than $250, as I remember. At least it was during the era when an ounce of gold selling for $17-$19 was a good buy in a TSV. I won't be buying Friday, though.
Honored Contributor

I'll be watching. I'm curious about the change in date but don't really care that it changed. I just hope they have a few decent gold pieces and less of the resin and other quasi-gold stuff they've been selling.

I'd love nice rope chains with some gold weight....an 18"" with at least 5g would be great.

I'd like a simple but somewhat weighty bracelet with a clasp that is as wide as the bracelet...I have a cheesy little lobster claw on a bold or quality bracelet.

What I'd really love are 14k lever back earrings with gemstones. Nothing gawdy. Just nice gemstones that dangle or are stationery on the lever backs.

Respected Contributor

I also have some very nice bracelets from past gold sales. Now I wish I had taken flyers on QVC's 14KT or 18KT high end gold jewelry.

Honored Contributor

My very first Q purchase was a 14K herringbone chain on Gold Day, Jan. 1995. It was the TSV and cost about $14 per gram, still very pretty today, it had a lacey looking edge to it which made it a little more unusual looking.

Super Contributor

On 8/13/2014 Shelbelle said:

My very first Q purchase was a 14K herringbone chain on Gold Day, Jan. 1995. It was the TSV and cost about $14 per gram, still very pretty today, it had a lacey looking edge to it which made it a little more unusual looking.

Reversible? I think I have that, too.

The Klondike preview's up on the home page. It just says "jewelry sale preview."

It says that prices will be good through Sunday, so that part's nice.

Trusted Contributor

OOOooo goodie! I get paid on Friday!