Trusted Contributor

Magnetic Inserts for July 2014 TSV Southwest Cuff and Enhancer

Hi everyone! Thanks for your help and support in previous threads but I'm back for more Smiley Wink

I ordered the TSV cuff and the Kingman Magnetic Enhancer. They really are beautiful! I also got the extra insert of the turtle. He didn't fit in either the cuff or the enhancer; I didn't want to force him in since I wanted to be able to remove him too. I returned him and was sure I asked for it to be replaced but they refunded my money Smiley Sad

I figured I will hold off for now and maybe get two at once when I have a chance since that will hopefully still be a BOGO $4 off. But what are my chances that the next one will fit? I guess I'm not sure if it's my cuff and enhancer that are too small or if the turtle was too big.

Does anyone else have the cuff or enhancer and have the turtle insert? Did anyone have trouble with the inserts fitting in?

Do you all think they will come out with more inserts for these? As long as they fit I would love to have red coral and another insert with more turquoise so I can wear matching turquoise pieces in the cuff and enhancer.

Here is my cuff and you can see I like turtles Smiley Wink

Displaying Bracelet.png

BTW, the magnetic feature works fine in both of my pieces. Love it!!

KJPA
Regular Contributor

Re: Magnetic Inserts for July 2014 TSV Southwest Cuff and Enhancer

I had that problem, too! None of the inserts fit in the braclet. They were all too big and you could wobble them back and forth. I wound up returning them. It was a shame because it woud have made a beautiful set!
Trusted Contributor

I found out my image i the original post doesn't show on my iPad but it still displays when I view this thread from my PC. I am testing to see if this image will show up on the iPad.

ETA: Yep, that seemed to work. I followed the instructions in the Judith Ripka forum about how to post a pic Smiley Wink Thanks to Librisfb for posting those back in 2010!! I did a google search and that's how I found them!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

On 8/11/2014 NickelEmily said: I had that problem, too! None of the inserts fit in the braclet. They were all too big and you could wobble them back and forth. I wound up returning them. It was a shame because it woud have made a beautiful set!

NickelEmily - thank you for taking the time to reply. Of course your answer is not what I was hoping to hear Smiley Sad

I'm wondering now if I should return my Kingman Enhancer since I won't wear it at the same time I wear this cuff with Sleeping Beauty in it. I don't think they match when I don't have other turquoise jewelry to bridge the color difference. I was planning on wearing turtle or solid sterling inserts when I wear one or the other of the SB or Kingman. Did that make sense?

{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

KJPA
Super Contributor

KJPA - I know there are several CP sisters who own the cuff and inserts. I hope they weigh in. Hang in there. Personally I would involve CP's customer service to help you with inserts that fit. I haven't read the reviews so I don't know if that is a problem.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Haca! There are some negative reviews, mainly concerning the fit/magnet of the inserts. I experienced a missing magnet with the Kingman and exchanged it. The new one is perfect. I feel that the magnets work really well when the insert fits into the designed area and I'm not worried about losing what I have now. I think some of the reviewers who claim theirs are "loose" are actually missing one half of the magnet. My first Kingman was a tight fit but the magnet was missing, allowing it to come out with a hard jolt. Now that I have a new one I don't have that issue. And this one is not such a tight fit either.

These were a lot of money to not be able to switch things around, ya know? I could have gotten a regular cuff instead of an interchangeable one if I'm not going to be able to switch anything.

I think I will call CP customer service and see what they say. I'll report back!!

Thanks! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

KJPA
Honored Contributor

OP, obviously they refunded you because they knew of the fit problem by that time.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/12/2014 depglass said:

OP, obviously they refunded you because they knew of the fit problem by that time.

Possibly, but they are still selling them to others and that wouldn't be fair to new buyers. Am I giving QVC too much credit?

Oh well, I called CP's customer service and left a message. Let's see if they call back and what they say Smiley Wink

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

Lawrence from CP's customer service already called me back! Very nice and he said the size of the inserts I have now (just a smidge over 1 1/8" length) is what the inserts should be and that the turtle of course should fit. The one I received must have been an odd size but at least he confirmed it's not my cuff and enhancer that are too small. I feel comfortable ordering again!

And I told him we want more inserts, like red coral. He said that's a great idea!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

KJPA
Contributor

Thanks KJPA for letting them know we want a red coral insert. I mentioned it on facebook during one of the shows so hopefully if we all ask they will get the hint. The more inserts the better. That and a CP collection book if anyone at CP is reading these forums. Please post when you get your inserts. Hope they fit this time!!!