Respected Contributor

Gems En Vogue tonight! ( Thursday ) at 8

Three hours of special pricing, then at 11 is his tanzanite special. Per his FB, this isn't old, clearance pieces but special pricing tonight. See you on ShopHQ
Honored Contributor

Re: Gems En Vogue tonight! ( Thursday ) at 8

Well, there's one thing I won't be buying...the weird pyramid ring. Yuck!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

They show now a very beautiful Once only SB necklace! And they are not charging more like Q does for larger size. I am only admiring today since I have 3 turquoise necklaces. But I love it, it is almost gone....
Honored Contributor

Neither SHq or HSN charge for larger sizes as a rule. QVC is so greedy, I've seen the charge just a few cents more but by gosh, they're not going to lose that 43 cents. SANNA, as I recall, what you need is a bracelet to go with all of those necklaces.
Respected Contributor

Oh y e a h, that pryamid was very different, not my taste. The sleeping beauty necklace was gorgeous! !! I am waiting for that tanzanite special. ..hope i can afford it if i like it.
Respected Contributor

Oh yes,kachina , they have matching bracelet . That would be gorgeous and very dressy set. I am glad I have 2 bracelets , one dressy ,one everyday(tennis from Q). If I did not have all this, you bet I would get the whole set.
Honored Contributor

Did you see that carved amber turtle? Very unusual ring for Michael. Kind of different.
Respected Contributor

Very cute, so much workmanship!
Respected Contributor

Got the tanzanite! !
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/7/2014 Mustangshar said: Got the tanzanite! !
Congrats! I have this ring, but I have to say that stone is blown up to look bigger on the tv. Just thought I'd pass that along. It's a beautiful ring though. I don't wear it much though because I like larger stones. Wear it well.