Valued Contributor

ETERNAGOLD 8/6/14, last night

I don't know the host who worked with Ted Leach last night but I enjoyed her on the portion of the show I caught. She is ready for prime time with jewelry.

Did anyone else watch the late night show? I ordered the two toned hoop earrings, with the bead. I like smaller earrings as well as many other styles.

Super Contributor

Re: ETERNAGOLD 8/6/14, last night

I watched a little, just because I like Ted.

I thought the host was merely OK. I'd never seen her before, either.

Valued Contributor

Hi e, it looks like you changed your name a little.

She still needs more experience interacting with the vendor but I liked her better than the handful of the latest newbies (and a couple oldies), some of whom I can not watch.

Ted will be back on September 8th and again the 20 something of September. I like that he comes around for my birthday month, hope he brings some new goodies.Cool

Super Contributor

On 8/7/2014 CaChica said:

Ted will be back on September 8th and again the 20 something of September. I like that he comes around for my birthday month, hope he brings some new goodies.Cool

I heard a rumor that he was going to bring in some sterling, but ? I have some sterling/14k earrings with the infinity hallmark, purchased elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

Ennui, is he making sterling for other retailers?

Valued Contributor

Hi e, I think Ted's Leach and Garner company makes Ultrafine Sterling Silver although they don't advertise it as theirs. I've run across their patent for ultrafine silver.

I have a few pieces with the infinity symbol also e. A couple of them were from Spiegel catalog years ago. I also have a couple sizes of Honora lever back pearl earrings and the 14k has the eternity symbol engraved.

When Honora was sold to the new company which Leach and Garner is under or partnered (?) with, I wrote Joel and asked if there was a possibility of seeing more 14K Honora pieces since they are under the same ~leadership (or whatever the reorg. is called). He said something like it was a definite possibility and we would see more 14k. Have you noticed the logo HonoraGold? I think it is a strong possibility it may be Leach and Garner gold without the warranty.

RE the show, new earrings: I liked the look of those turquoise drop earrings in EG. I have an identical style in gold and red Murano glass, made in Italy. I think they sold them in brown also. I paid around $45. for them and purchased them in approx. 2011.

Super Contributor

On 8/7/2014 depglass said:

Ennui, is he making sterling for other retailers?

Ted once said they are one of the manufacturers for a well-known designer (DY). I think Ted and David know each other.

That's the thing to remember about Leach & Garner. They make lots of things, not only QVC stuff and not only EG.

ETA -- a few minutes ago, in Destination Gold, they presented J297065 but there's no mm size for the beads. I have a similar bead necklace from EG, a 12mm bead on a double chain.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't Leach & Garner sold a few years ago? I used to like Ted but changed my mind. I no longer watch him; he gets on my nerves and I don't trust him.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have Leach & Garner jewelry from many years ago, when you could actually afford to buy a good piece of gold jewelry. I still like to watch Ted's shows, but I don't always check the program guide so don't know when he's on.