Contributor

Please be careful sometime when they tell you the jewelry is real gold it is not. The man I but my watches and some earrings looked at things I was looking to get rid of because I don't wear it anymore. there were two pair of Eterna Gold earrings that are not gold and one rind with diamonds that is not real. I will never buy jewelry from there again. I hope some people get to read this before it gets taken off thread.

Honored Contributor

Your guy isn't very good at his job. Eterna Gold is 14K gold. He is not doing the proper test to realize that.

Super Contributor
On 8/6/2014 angel54 said:

one rind with diamonds that is not real.

Was it watermelon?

Respected Contributor

Perhaps another jeweler will test them and tell you they are really gold. I would check around.

Honored Contributor

EG is real gold. Your jeweler is wrong. This has been reported many times on these forums and always debunked. The alloys are different in EG but it is 14k.

Valued Contributor

Hope you didn't sell/give him the pieces he said were not Eternagold. If so he ripped you off. If it is marked with 14K it is the real deal, by law. All Eternagold pieces have 14k EG engraved on them somewhere, including the posts and snap bar of earrings.