Honored Contributor

Next Our 27th Annual Klondike Gold Rush(R) Sale starts late Aug 14th and runs all thru the 15th.

My TV is not going there at all ! ROFL

Super Contributor

I imagine I'll watch most of it. One of those things to have on in the background.

I can recall in years past that I would pick out something nice to tuck away for Christmas. Not anymore.

Super Contributor

I used to buy just one item, usually a charm. Not anymore for me either.

Honored Contributor

I used to buy as well, but have not bought gold in quite a while.

Honored Contributor

Oh come on, girlfriend. We'll be watching!!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

I'll be watching.

Honored Contributor
On 8/3/2014 Lucky Charm said:

Oh come on, girlfriend. We'll be watching!!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

no phone , then,! LOL I got the last pair of Eternagold earrings when they were on clearance and put them on easy pay. The hoop & stud at the ear, you know. I'll be paying them off till Oct. or Nov. They're discontinued, saved on them, though.

Honored Contributor

I used to buy a lot of it but now I don't wear it much. I look like Mr. T (remember the guy who wore so much jewelry?).

I already wear a toe ring. I don't think I'd be able to walk if I had rings on all of my toes.

So, I might buy one or two pieces and save my money for my girls to inherit it instead of QVC.

Trusted Contributor
I'm not saving anything for my only child to inherit. We paid for private school and a private college for her, which is more than Late Husband and I ever got. We had to work our butts off to educate ourselves. If she can't make it on that, oh well. I'm spending my $$ on me now. Will look at what is online to see if something grabs me. I never watch. Hope there are some new and appealing things I haven't already bought.
Trusted Contributor

Gold prices are just too high now. Anything I could afford would be small and not something I need.

It is interesting to watch and see what the ""trends"" are. I remember the good old days when the gold was affordable. I have some lovely bracelets and necklaces I got some 10-15 years ago from the Klondike shows. They are still in good shape and look as new as they did then. Quality was top notch back then.

Enjoy watching everyone!!