Respected Contributor

Honora, From The Last Visit..................

So items are arriving by now. What did you ladies get and love?

I got the Ming lariat and loved it but had to send it back. The pearls sat in my cleavage. They just hit me in the wrong place. I could not get them to sit right even with the adjustable chain. The pearls were really pretty but back it went Smiley Sad

I am so hoping they put the Ming 18 inch strand on EP. I have always wanted it, even with the reviews, I think I will love it. I will have to keep watching.

Deb

Super Contributor

Re: Honora, From The Last Visit..................

On 8/2/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

I got the Ming lariat and loved it but had to send it back. The pearls sat in my cleavage. They just hit me in the wrong place. I could not get them to sit right even with the adjustable chain. The pearls were really pretty but back it went Smiley Sad

It's supposed to do that.

I suppose you could add an extender, and make it longer, but really, that's where the drops are supposed to sit. It's supposed to be secksy.

Respected Contributor

On 8/2/2014 ennui_too said:

It's supposed to do that.

I suppose you could add an extender, and make it longer, but really, that's where the drops are supposed to sit. It's supposed to be secksy.

I guess I was hoping it would be up just a bit. I have the JR lariat with the pearls and I think that one being adjustable worked better for me.

Deb

Super Contributor

I guess I was hoping it would be up just a bit. I have the JR lariat with the pearls and I think that one being adjustable worked better for me.

In the video, Rick and Joel both said "secksy" and "plunging" a couple of times. I always thought lariats were supposed to be longer ... and in the cleavage. Suggestive.

Imho, Judith designs for status, not sleaze. She does some lovely things, but they aren't secksy.

Respected Contributor

That's too bad. A jeweler could easily shorten it for you.

Respected Contributor

On 8/2/2014 ennui_too said:

In the video, Rick and Joel both said "secksy" and "plunging" a couple of times. I always thought lariats were supposed to be longer ... and in the cleavage. Suggestive.

Imho, Judith designs for status, not sleaze. She does some lovely things, but they aren't secksy.

I am guess I may be a bit shorter from my neck to my chest. I think it would be great over a sweater but I do a lot of V-necks so I guess my JR piece will be the go to. The JR piece is really pretty and a heavier gage chain than the Honora.

Deb

Respected Contributor

On 8/3/2014 esmeraldagooch said:

That's too bad. A jeweler could easily shorten it for you.

Thanks Esmeralda, I thought about that too but the jewelers around here are so expensive. I a sure I will find something to replace it. Smiley Happy I always do

Deb

Respected Contributor

You might try this Honora piece, if you are looking for that "y" effect and need a shorter length. J269998 - it's on LQ pricing, is available in rose and black tie, and only $56.40. I can't wear those long lariats, either, but I own this in black tie and I love it.

Honora Cultured Pearl Adjustable Sterling Necklace

Trusted Contributor

I bought a 20" Ming and bronze chain necklace and the matching pearl/bronze bracelet that was a TSV sometime back. I love both of them and the Ming pearls are unlike any other pearls I own - they're simply gorgeous with the bronze!

SFGIANTSGIRL, I know what you mean about a necklace hanging too low - I don't like that, either. Hopefully you can find another Ming necklace to work for you.

Super Contributor

Since I do like a longer drop, I'm wondering if I should try the Ming lariat before all the returns trickle in.