Esteemed Contributor
Woza!!! Just got this out of the mailbox. It's fabulous!! It's a big bold ring but very comfortable to wear. There's no height to the ring and the doublet fires off all kinds of colors like red, green and blue. The silver frog is adorable and has a nice presence to him. Lots of silver to this ring too. The detail on the silver is amazing. The garnets are very tiny but still has a little sparkle. Overall, I rate this ring a 9. Good going Barbara. It also fits true to size.
Super Contributor

Enjoy your new little friend.

Valued Contributor

Hi Bling: Mine arrived yesterday too....the ring is fabulous! Weighty but perfectly balanced on the hand. The abalone is stellar....tons of color flashes.

Such a unique design....have not seen anything like this before. It draws you in like bees to honey except this is a frog to the pond. Smiley Wink

A marvelous work of art and imagination.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/2/2014 ennui_too said:

Enjoy your new little friend.

Hi Ennui. Thank you. It's a killer ring for sure. Enjoy the weekend.
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/2/2014 motherinlaw said:

Hi Bling: Mine arrived yesterday too....the ring is fabulous! Weighty but perfectly balanced on the hand. The abalone is stellar....tons of color flashes.

Such a unique design....have not seen anything like this before. It draws you in like bees to honey except this is a frog to the pond. Smiley Wink

So happy you love your ring Motherinlaw. Everything you said is so true. It's bold but not too bold that you can't wear it every day. The detail she put into the silver is amazing. It's a beautiful ring. Wear in good health and enjoy it.
Valued Contributor
On 8/2/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 8/2/2014 motherinlaw said:

So happy you love your ring Motherinlaw. Everything you said is so true. It's bold but not too bold that you can't wear it every day. The detail she put into the silver is amazing. It's a beautiful ring. Wear in good health and enjoy it.

You too, Bling, you too! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Must tell you ladies, that I love that ring. Unfortunately, I used up my jewelry budget this month by buying the Ripka gold and Ecclessi turquoise watches. Love them BUT that beautiful ring is on my wish list.

Glad to hear that you both love it.

Wear in good health

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/2/2014 LexPex said:

Must tell you ladies, that I love that ring. Unfortunately, I used up my jewelry budget this month by buying the Ripka gold and Ecclessi turquoise watches. Love them BUT that beautiful ring is on my wish list.

Glad to hear that you both love it.

Wear in good health

Thanks LexPex. Enjoy your new watch. I saw that one presented, and it's a beautiful watch. I hear ya about the ordering. No new jewelry for me the month of August that's for sure. I spent a bit mire then I wanted to for Barbara's ring, so no more jewelry purchases until September. Wear your new watch in good health and make it a happy weekend!
Trusted Contributor

Blingie!!

I am LOVING that ring!!!

Congrats on that beauty and wear it in good health!

It's going into my wish list.

I would love that on my middle finger.

Love Bixby's designs!

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/2/2014 Oneanddone said:

Blingie!!

I am LOVING that ring!!!

Congrats on that beauty and wear it in good health!

It's going into my wish list.

I would love that on my middle finger.

Love Bixby's designs!

Hi there Oneanddone! Thank you so much. Please let me know when you receive your new anklet. That will look great on you. Love Barbara's new pieces. You sure don't see any other designers like her. Enjoy the weekend.