Respected Contributor

For Michael V. lovers. . . some really great deals

As in 100 plus dollars off on some pieces. There is an Idaho garnet ring that's on clearance. That's an example I see smaller pieces offered also.

. Some of the special pricing is really good. Some of it, eh. I saw the top value. Beautiful stone, but another honker for sure. Congrats to all who love.

Have a great day, ladies.

Honored Contributor

Re: For Michael V. lovers. . . some really great deals

I wish he would make some of these rings in two sizes. The smaller one could be 10-12 carats, the larger his usual honker. I just can't wear those big ones. But I have his smaller amethyst at almost $200 off his original price. So I keep watching, hoping for smaller stones and prices.

Super Contributor

I did massive damage a month ago with Michael's pieces - there were great deals/ clearance prices. This time around, I am getting nothing but I do take mental notes of what I would like in the future and I'm waiting for the next clearance!! I need to find a second job!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Super Contributor

I didn't realize that today was the knuckle-dragger citrine.

Esteemed Contributor

Ordered Bixby's new frog ring and waiting for September to purchase. Michael's new dark red stone TTV ring, so nothing for me during these shows.
Respected Contributor

I am not tempted with anything this time.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/31/2014 SANNA said: I am not tempted with anything this time.
I agree. Nothing is catching my eye that's for sure. I noticed Michael's ring isn't selling very well either. All sizes are still available.
Respected Contributor

You know what it is? I think I am getting tired about same old same old Three amigos. It is sad that creative people like Michelle, Sonia, Omar left the network. I am still watching because it calms my nerves, but I have no desire to have any of it. I think I am finishing my tv jewelry days.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/31/2014 SANNA said: You know what it is? I think I am getting tired about same old same old Three amigos. It is sad that creative people like Michelle, Sonia, Omar left the network. I am still watching because it calms my nerves, but I have no desire to have any of it. I think I am finishing my tv jewelry days.
The only thing he said was that the stone was new from Africa. He showed a pic of all the stones on his Facebook page a while back and it was like a dark sort of red sparkly stone. I think once it gets close to being the TTV, he'll show it in the setting.
Respected Contributor

On 8/1/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 7/31/2014 SANNA said: You know what it is? I think I am getting tired about same old same old Three amigos. It is sad that creative people like Michelle, Sonia, Omar left the network. I am still watching because it calms my nerves, but I have no desire to have any of it. I think I am finishing my tv jewelry days.
The only thing he said was that the stone was new from Africa. He showed a pic of all the stones on his Facebook page a while back and it was like a dark sort of red sparkly stone. I think once it gets close to being the TTV, he'll show it in the setting.
Bling, I think it is possibly could be some tourmaline , or even rubellite tourmaline. Or new garnet,or spinel, or bad ruby.