Trusted Contributor

I see it is on clearance today and they will be showing it soon. I've been tempted by this for a long time, but the reviews concern me. I have a very small wrist and many says it runs large. Does anyone own this in size small and would it fir a 5.5 in wrist without a lot of drape(I like a closer fit) . If you love it please let me know! TIA

Trusted Contributor

Re: Rhodolite heart bracelet

Hi equss, I bought the rhodolite heart bracelet and necklace when they first aired and returned both. The bracelet was much too long for my 5-1/2 inch wrist. I am usually ok with Ms Judie's 6-3/4 bracelets but this one had a little too much drape for my liking. And the 16 inch necklace kept flipping on my neck. It drove me crazy. I hope this helps.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much for the reply Anisha. Was the bracelet to your liking other than size? I'm wondering if a jeweler could shorten it? Although when there are that many negative reviews I should probably heed the warning...just not ready to take it out of my cart yet!

THanks again!!

Super Contributor

equss, I have this bracelet in a size large. I really really love it!!! I had it once & sent it back only because I had ordered too much that visit. I just had to re-order it later. Its a wonderful Judith piece. I wear mine several times a week. I really like the rhodolite hearts. A very pretty color

Trusted Contributor

Hi ladies!

I ordered the rhodolite bracelet.

Rhodolite is one of my favorite gemstones and this bracelet really grabbed me.

I'm so glad you love yours Pepper!

Really looking forward to getting mine!

Loving the show and LOVE it that Judith is there!!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Pepper...I may have to give it a try and see if I can have it sized. So glad you love it!!! Congrats Oneanddone...hope you love it too once your receive your new bracelet.

Trusted Contributor

Hi equss, the stones on my bracelet were a little dull when compared to the necklace. The necklace had sparkly juicy stones, but the ones on the bracelet were dull and lifeless. But the deal breaker for me was the length. It had just too much drape. I hope you get a better one if you decide to purchase.good luck.
Trusted Contributor

Congratulations Oneanddone. I hope you get a good bracelet. I just got the BT and mabe pearl cuff. Good deal on clearance.
Super Contributor

Oneanddone, I hope you love yours too!!!

equss, I hope you will at least get it home to look at it & try it on.

Trusted Contributor

Anisha that is a beautiful bracelet you ordered..congrats!

Thanks Pepper. I haven't checked put yet but it is still in my cart.