Honored Contributor

Half price flash sale!

Pebble Beach Multi-Gemstone Cuff Bracelet Pebble Beach Stacking Mother of Pearl Multi Gemstone Ring SetPebble Beach Sterling Silver Cross EnhancerPebble Beach Mother of Pearl Multi Stone RingPebble Beach Mother of Pearl Toggle BraceletPebble Beach Sterling Silver Pendant Enhancer on CordPebble Beach Multi-Gemstone Drop Earrings

Honored Contributor

Re: Pebble Beach- today only!!!

I have that cuff & it is really gorgeous!...a great deal!

Super Contributor

Thank you, Lola, for sharing with those that do not get these flash sale announcements. Tip: If you go to Carolyn's website, sign up for email announcements so you, too can benefit from some incredible sales.

Super Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Haca said:

Thank you, Lola, for sharing with those that do not get these flash sale announcements. Tip: If you go to Carolyn's website, sign up for email announcements so you, too can benefit from some incredible sales.

I signed up, but I never get any emails. I used to, so I don't know what happened. I keep signing up, but nada.

Super Contributor

On 7/30/2014 ennui_too said:
On 7/30/2014 Haca said:

I signed up, but I never get any emails. I used to, so I don't know what happened. I keep signing up, but nada.

Ennui, I would contact customer service. They are very good about following up! Have you ever bought from her website? Maybe signing up on Carolyn's website will do the trick.

Super Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Haca said:

Ennui, I would contact customer service. They are very good about following up! Have you ever bought from her website? Maybe signing up on Carolyn's website will do the trick.

I have an account and have made purchases in the past. Honestly, I don't expect to buy more, I have so much already.

Valued Contributor

Got the pendant on the leather cords. Great price! WAHOO! Earrings look like they are gone but I'll look around for them or buy the smaller version her on Q.