Super Contributor

Or Paz - - so what did you purchase this visit?

I have often admired this line, but this is the first time that I have purchased. I watched all of the shows and am now a fully committed fan.

The first thing that caught my eye was the Gathered Rose Ring (J148571). I have seen it presented many times, but this was my day.

Sterling Lace Design Spinner Ring with silver spinners. (J317977). This is the new ring that will ship out in late October, giving me a little 'breathing room' Wink.

I knew that I wanted to find a new cross this week so I went with the Textured Cross (J270425). This pendant was not presented, but I watched the on-line video and decided to give it a try. For me, at this time in history and for my faith, I want to wear a cross that is made in Israel.

Lastly the Textured Tapered Ring (J281343). This ring was not presented either, as inventory is down to only sizes 5 and 7. I read the reviews and many have mentioned that the ring runs a little tight, but I think the 7 should fit my ring finger, right hand. What I loved about this particular piece is that the design reminded me of the old RLM collection "back in the day" when we could get substantial silver for our money.

I think it would be fun to see what everyone else found to fall in love with from the line this week, so please feel free to share your purchases and thoughts. Smile

Super Contributor

Re: Or Paz - - so what did you purchase this visit?

Hi benzgirl, I love Danny's rings and own quite a number of them. They are so comfortable and I am crossing my fingers that the size 7 will fit you! As a matter of fact my most cherished Or Paz ring (and there are many) is the bark design band ring with a stellar very blue turquoise. I own a number of sleeping beauty rings, but that one (don't think it's SB) is my fav. I mix and match with American West both the Or Paz and Gorali jewelry.

Didn't buy from Or Paz this visit, but purchased Hagit's "shoreline" cuff.

Super Contributor

I purchased the spinner ring also. The watch with the black strap. I dont mind waiting for things I really like. Also knowing the pieces were made in Israel makes it very special to me.

Trusted Contributor

After looking at that spinner ring for 2 days, I caved!

Super Contributor

I finally bought Hagit's heart earrings. I own many of her pieces - they are beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

I once ordered the rose ring - which is beautiful - but the band is wide all around and the bottom of it was uncomfortable on my short finger.

Super Contributor

On 7/30/2014 kivah said:

I once ordered the rose ring - which is beautiful - but the band is wide all around and the bottom of it was uncomfortable on my short finger.

I was concerned about that too, kivah. Keeping fingers crossed - - don't want to have to send it back. I have Shawn's Ring in a 7 and it is the same width all around so I am hoping that both the rose ring and the textured ring will fit similarly.