New Contributor

Thank You David the Q Vicenza Buyer!!! Love the Bronzo Turquoise Watch!!!

Received the Bronzo Turquoise Leather Strap Watch today and no where to post my review; well I am so giddy over this watch that I had to post somewhere.

I really want to THANK, David, the Q Vincenza Buyer, for bringing us this watch, and the many, many other wonder pieces from Italy. I hope I have gotten his name correct - David Marsh? Can someone help me out with the name?

Anyway, I love his enthusiasm and I love his true love of these gorgeous pieces that he brings to us all buyers from all over the USA map; I'm in Southern CA and I love you all in PA for your efforts in bringing us all such top quality pieces.

David, you hit it out of the ball park with this Bronzo Turquoise Watch!

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank You David the Q Vicenza Buyer!!! Love the Bronzo Turquoise Watch!!!

I don't recall what you're referring to .... what's the item number?

Honored Contributor

This is what she is talking about. It was on advanced order for the yellow and rose gold; the white gold shipped immediately but it sold out. No more orders. It would be nice to have a real review instead of extravagant thanks for letting us spend our money.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Too bad they can't bring more in, especially with a cream or white strap. It looks divine.
Honored Contributor

I believe it's David Markstein, and really, there's no need to thank him. The hosts have all been very busy paying homage to their esteemed buyer... Personally, more times than not and with very few exceptions, the buying team seems to be operating on autopilot with most of the Italian stuff... There were some pretty gold pieces offered this weekend though, if not extensive variety...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 8/17/2014 waterbaby said: Too bad they can't bring more in, especially with a cream or white strap. It looks divine.

It would be a very simple task to change out the strap to white or any color you want. You need to determine the size in millimeters, then pick out straps with quick change pins on eBay. I got this watch in the white gold and like it better than any turquoise watch I've seen. It's easy to read and elegant. Quite large and not for those who like petite watches. Here's the white. The strap is dark brown, so dark it looks black.

photo imagejpg1-17.jpg
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I enjoy watching the many Jewelry presentations because I am looking for that WHITE GOLD SUBSTANIAL ROPE CHAIN. I see them in YELLOW GOLD and wonder WHY the option isn't there for those who would appreciate having WHITE GOLD. David, PLEASE, if you would, bring us your expertise in all it's glory but if you would, PLEASE, bring a substantial ROPE CHAIN, DIAMOND CUT OR NOT BUT SUBSTANTIAL ROPE CHAIN IN VARIOUS SIZES BUT IN THE WHITE GOLD AS WELL AS THE YELLOW.

I for ONE would soooo appreciate it. I have purchased and returned the hollow, so light weight it's ridiculous, rope chain and decided to look each time you present the Vicenza gold. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!