Super Contributor

Its a beautiful ring. Sorry I can't get it copied on here

Trusted Contributor

Re: Awesome new ring J295502

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor

Hi Pepper, it's very pretty. Are you getting it ?
Super Contributor

Thanks newjerseygirl!!

anisha, I'm seriously considering it. It just catches my eye for some reason. I love the style of it.

Valued Contributor

That is really a gorgeous ring. It has a classic look to it that makes it quite wearable no matter the occasion.

Frequent Contributor

I agree. It is a gorgeous ring. I went 'Wow' when I first saw it. It is a bit of a different look for Judith. I might be tempted to get it if it weren't so pricey. If any of you end up getting it, please post some photos. I am curious to see the proportions of it on a hand.

Super Contributor

Hi Pepper,

You picked out a winner! You know what I'm thinking - The MOP Eclipse suite was so pretty, and maybe this is the silver version in a way - with a twist. I bet this whole suite is lovely, and I am putting it on my wish list. I saw the mop doublets in the yellow gold and they were so beautiful with such a glow. The matching clippie and EARRINGS, (gorgeous), are very pricey though. Smiley Sad I will keep it under my radar. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Hope you are feeling well and recouping!

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies!! I put this ring on my wish list. I'm hoping that for the Aug shows this ring & matching clip on & earrings will be on easy pay. We can sure hope!!!

BGDC, I'm recouping pretty good. I have 2 more weeks of physical therapy. And then hopefully released from dr!!

Have a great week!!

Super Contributor

Hi Pepper!

I love the ring too!

This ring is a great excuse to buy for your recuperation! As, BGDC noted it looks like a twist from Judith's Eclipse collection, but instead of the moon, for some reason this ring reminds me of Saturn! Maybe it's the ring?

get well soon, Pepper!

Super Contributor

Thanks, Me2Me. My ankle is doing pretty well. The walking boot makes my arthritic knee even more painful.... I go back to the dr on Thurs. I'm hoping he says no more boot & therapy.

I want this new ring so much. And I also love the raspberry eclipse ring. I'm hoping for some easy pays this next visit on these items.

Have a great weekend!!