Contributor

Private Reserve SS 17mm Coin pearl & leather bracelet on clearance just reduced further + free S/H!

J287574 SS 17mm Coin pearl & braided leather bracelet. Private Reserve. Average or Large.

Original price was like $90 or something. It went on clearance 2 months ago to $69 and just dropped again to $49 and now has free S/H.

I own this and the pearl is gorgeous and huge! Incredible luster--mine shows lots of pink and green. Because the pearl is so large it does tend to turn on the wrist but it's so pretty, I don't care. There is a problem with the hook easily coming undone and this was a common complaint in the reviews but I fixed that in about 5 seconds by using a pair of pliers to squeeze the hook closer at it's narrowest point. That allowed the hook to slip over the closure ring with a very definite snap that requires pressure to undo. Works perfectly now. I wear an 8" bracelet and got the Large size. It fits great, not too tight at all. I love this bracelet!

Honored Contributor

Re: Private Reserve SS 17mm Coin pearl & leather bracelet on clearance just reduced further + free S/H!

I love the look of this, I'm just afraid of getting the leather wet.

Contributor

Re: Private Reserve SS 17mm Coin pearl & leather bracelet on clearance just reduced further + free S/H!

On 7/25/2014 depglass said:

I love the look of this, I'm just afraid of getting the leather wet.

I am too so I take it off when washing my hands. Because it's a hook & eye closure and not a spring ring clasp, I can take it off and on quickly & easily.

Super Contributor

matsunoo, did you call CS and get a credit for the price difference?

Contributor

On 7/25/2014 ennui1 said:

Heck yeah! AND they refunded the original shipping too since it's now free s/h.

Super Contributor

On 7/25/2014 matsunoo said:
On 7/25/2014 ennui1 said:

Heck yeah! AND they refunded the original shipping too since it's now free s/h.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

I was looking for reviews on this bracelet. Glad I found yours. I love leather & pearls (own the wide multi row) so couldn't pass this one up. On clearance AND free s/h, what a concept LOL!
Occasional Contributor

So, I was noticing that HOnora has a clearance price on J277877, their bronze 3-coin pearl 8" bracelet from Italy for $94 and 5 easy payments. I know that's more than the leather but you get 3 giant coin pearls and a lobster claw clasp so it looks gorgeous and I wonder if anyone else has this and loves it enough to recommend. Up until now, I've only purchased the black ringed pearls with the Italian Bronze in Honora, but I've been pleasantly surprised with how nice that looks. Since those purchases, I see mostly white Honora pearls with the bronze, which seems a shame to me, since black, chocolate and a host of other pearl colors would look so rich with the Blush Bronze. Please Honora offer more pearl colors with Bronze!