Super Contributor

I flipped over to see what they were showing. I guess they had just kicked off their Yuletide in July event, and they had the holiday return policy (January 31, 2015) on the screen.

It's things like that, I have to check the calendar. I feel like Rip Van Winkle sometimes.

Super Contributor

Re: JTV holiday return policy

I noticed that too and it's way early this year, isn't it? I guess they REALLY want us to buy holiday gifts from them!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Honored Contributor

QVC has that date on their Christmas in July items. How are the return depts. ever supposed to keep track? How are we supposed to keep track? I'm sticking to the 30 day rule. I don't give jewelry as gifts anyway.

Honored Contributor

Isn't that return policy only for items being aired for their Yuletide event? After that event is over the regular return policy goes back into effect.

I too noticed that with QVC, any of the X-mas in July programming offers the extended return policy but only for items presented on air during those specific programs.