Super Contributor

Bronzo TURQUOISE Leather Watch… 'Hot Pick Today'

I LOVE the look of this watch!! Already ordered mine before it went to advance orders. Anyone else like it or have comments on it?? It's gorgeous. And unusual to see turquoise with Yellow or Rose. So classy and expensive looking in those colors.

Valued Contributor

Re: Bronzo TURQUOISE Leather Watch… 'Hot Pick Today'

I was very tempted, but I already own a brown leather/turquoise watch (silver case). If the rose choice came with a black or white strap, I would have caved! Enjoy your new watch.

Super Contributor

On 7/24/2014 Lanikins said:

I was very tempted, but I already own a brown leather/turquoise watch (silver case). If the rose choice came with a black or white strap, I would have caved! Enjoy your new watch.

Oooo Lanikins, I like the way you think! A turquoise face with White Strap with Yellow or Rose case would be PERFECTION. Hope Q is reading this for further options in this watch.

Is the watch you already own, the Ecclissi from QVC? I remember that one. Was always tempted by it by time got the best of me and eventually it was no longer available.

Valued Contributor

On 7/24/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

Oooo Lanikins, I like the way you think! A turquoise face with White Strap with Yellow or Rose case would be PERFECTION. Hope Q is reading this for further options in this watch.

Is the watch you already own, the Ecclissi from QVC? I remember that one. Was always tempted by it by time got the best of me and eventually it was no longer available.

It was the Ecclissi one! Good memory. I lusted after that thing for ages before I finally purchased it, and it's a favorite now. The turquoise is so beautiful against the deep brown strap. I really like the bigger face on this Bronzo one -- gorgeous!! Lucky girl.

Trusted Contributor

I own an Ecclissi turquoise face watch but mine is in silver on the front of the band and black leather on the back where you fasten it. It's stunning. I love that watch. I also have the same watch with a mother of pearl face. One of my favorite watches from Ecclissi. I like the look of the Bronzo watch today, but don't need another one.

Super Contributor

I've had the old Ecclissi turquoise watch too and I still love it. Still looks great. I would get that bronzo watch if I didn't already have the Ecclissi.
Honored Contributor

There are plenty of straps with quick change pins available on eBay. All you have to do is determine what size you need in millimeters.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Why in the world would you buy another watch so you'd have one with a white strap? You can buy straps with quick change pins on eBay stores for as little as $14.95. All you need is to know the size in millimeters. A jeweler can tell you that.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I have the Bronzo Turquoise watch in yellow bronzo and it is stunning; the turquoise face is gorgeous and there is no doubt that it is real turquoise with beautiful matrix! This watch is a fantastic buy!

Valued Contributor

It's supposed to return in the fall, it was so popular it sold out. Does anyone have ex item number and what the cost was? I'd like to see what it looks like. Many thanks.