Respected Contributor

Extraordinary Life Expandable Bracelets

Has anyone ordered/received these bracelets?

Opinions? No reviews on the product description page yet.

J296024
Photos
<h1 class="fn">Extraordinary Life Sterling Expandable Charm Bangle</h1>

Retail Value: $80.00

QVC Price: $44.00

Featured Price:

$39.92

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Regular Contributor

Re: Extraordinary Life Expandable Bracelets

Aside from being a TOTAL Alex and Ani rip/knock-off..I think that they are a pretty good deal.

I don't think ( probably wrong) that A&A sell a sterling bracelet. Sterling charms..yes $$$. So by comparison the $39 for sterling is a good price.

Respected Contributor

I agree 6 cats....with everything you said.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Frequent Contributor

Alex and Ani do carry a precious metal line. They have gold (may be 10k) and sterling. It's way more expensive than what QVC is selling theirs for. I've advanced ordered the anchor bracelet from the Q. I do have five A & A...both "gold and silver," and I love the concept.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/21/2014 Have6cats said:

Aside from being a TOTAL Alex and Ani rip/knock-off..I think that they are a pretty good deal.

I don't think ( probably wrong) that A&A sell a sterling bracelet. Sterling charms..yes $$$. So by comparison the $39 for sterling is a good price.

You can't rip them off when they didn't invent this type of bracelet to begin with. They just made them famous by giving them to celebs, and the quality isn't great. As a former jewelry dealer, I never should have tried the line as they're nothing special. I'm not even tough on my jewelry, but some are peeling with less than 10 wearings.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

On 7/21/2014 nbct said:

Alex and Ani do carry a precious metal line. They have gold (may be 10k) and sterling. It's way more expensive than what QVC is selling theirs for. I've advanced ordered the anchor bracelet from the Q. I do have five A & A...both "gold and silver," and I love the concept.

I ordered the anchor, too.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Regular Contributor

blahblah..You are right..A&A didn't "invent" the expandable bangle....however..the "Extrodinary Life" bracelets with the large main charm and the smaller multiple hang tags, sorta screams A & A!

I don't see how you can beat the price for sterling..wish I was a white metal girl, I would scoop em up!

Contributor

Why such an extensive advanced order? I have an October ship date and I see now there is a November date? Macy's carries something similar, but they have colored stones and I a prefer all silver. I have seen the ones at Macy's, and not these of course, but the quality of these at least on television seems to be better. I ordered several and I am looking forward to getting them.

Respected Contributor

So....they're all on advance order since they premiered?

No one actually received theirs yet? :-(

Honored Contributor

I couldn't find any STERLING at Macy's. The only ones I saw were silver plate.