Respected Contributor

J295793 Pave Stack Ring Review

Unless I ate something very salty yesterday and am retaining fluid, the Size 5 is quite snug and stacking two together is not comfortable, three is impossible, and one just doesn't have enough bling for me. The Black does nothing for me; the Silver and the Gold Clad are fine, but all going back. Not sure I'm reordering the Silver and Gold in Size 6---I like more "bling for the buck"---think I'll go for something else.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

Re: J295793 Pave Stack Ring Review

Hi Sheesh, sorry to hear your size 5 stack rings are a little snug. I have the silver one also in the 5 but it fits fine. I agree the dmq is very subtle in the ring. II hope you will find other dmq rings that will have more sparkle and that you will really love.
Super Contributor

I just received the rose clad version and I really like it. I'm waiting on the silver one and am hoping to stack them. I like the subtle dmq presence.

Sheesh, I hope you find something else that catches your eye!

Regular Contributor

Hi Sheesh,

sorry you are disappointed in the pave stack rings. But better to return and get something that really wows you.

I purchased the gold clad stack ring along with the smaller 3 stone dmq ring and am wearing them together as a set. I loved them so much that I ordered the same set in silver. Besides wearing the band with the 3 stone ring, I am hoping to wear the 2 stack rings together. But time will tell. Should be receiving the silver ones this week.

Hope you are enjoying your summer! Miss Judie will be back end of August.