Super Contributor

Just received my Pink Love cuff. Have a question for you. Did you get the color stones you were expecting? I was a little disappointed in the larger pink stones (not the rose quartz or the MOP doublets - the stone above the black MOP doublet heart, slightly left ) - they look like pink diamonique - are they supposed to be tourmalines? Maybe it was the color on my tv but I was expecting the larger of the faceted pink stones to look more like pink sapphire or have a more intense coloration than I received. On my tv they almost looked more fuschia or orchid than the more light pink I received. I actually thought it would be a nice match to my Raspberry MOP eclipse enhancer. I have noticed though that the colors do intensify depending on whether I am in regular day light or under fluorescent or LED light. During the day they are much lighter. It is a very beautiful cuff but I do wish there was a little more depth to the color on a consistent basis. Would love to hear your take on the stones. I guess if they are natural stones they will differ with each bracelet?

Trusted Contributor
Hi kiwi55, I was thinking just this morning about you, just wondering if you had received your cuff. It surely took a long time to get to you and I am sorry you were a little disappointed. I checked my cuff and the pink stone you refer to looks the color of pink not fuchsia or orchid. I am thinking they are pink diamonique( I could be wrong). I checked the video and it does look a purplish pink in that, but it could very well be the studio lights. I will try and look closely at my cuff in the bright sun during the day to see any color change and post back , but it will probably be only at night. On my cuff the colors of the gemstones are vivid and saturated and play off beautifully. It is more vibrant in color than the picture i posted with my review of the cuff. If you are not happy, I would suggest trying to exchange. It is a very expensive piece of jewelry and you should be completely happy with it. I wish you luck in your decision and if you decide to exchange, I hope you get a color saturated one that you love.
Super Contributor

Hi Anisha,

I checked the description on the product page and from what I can see there apart from the lines on diamonique that cross the cuff, I would have to assume all the rest of the stones are natural. It says rose quartz, amethyst, tourmaline, rhodolite, synthetic pink sapphire doublets on Black MOP and rose quartz doublets on pink MOP. No pink diamonique that I can see? When it was shown I wish they had pointed out which stones were what as I can't figure them out. Some are faceted and some are cabochons. The tourmaline and rhodolite are hard to know where they are. It is still a lovely cuff but a lot more pastel pinks than I expected. The MOP doublets are lovely - I'm still on the fence but am enjoying wearing it around. Will look forward to hearing your thoughts on the color in different lights.

Trusted Contributor
Hi kiwi55, I did the sunlight , LED, fluorescent and evening light ( outdoors) test run with the cuff and I noticed that the gemstones seemed more vivid under LED lights. They were bright and twinkling under sunlight and had a warm glow in the evening light ( just before sunset). They were not dull or devoid of color under any of the lights. Also under incandescent lighting the pinks seemed to develop the purplish color. I hope this helps with your decision. Like I said earlier, you must love the cuff and be truly happy to have it on, no second thoughts . If not, exchange /return it and I am sure there will be plenty of Ripka temptations in the future. Let me know what you decide.