Valued Contributor

Do any of you ladies own this Diamonique wedding set?

I have been wanting a Diamonique wedding set for some time. Do any of you ladies own this set, if so, what are your opinions on it. Go for it, good and bad. Thanks

{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Super Contributor

Re: Do any of you ladies own this Diamonique wedding set?

Which set? Item #?

Valued Contributor

So sorry, I fogot to post the pic.

Epiphany Diamonique 2.95 ct tw 100-Facet 2-pc. Bridal Ring SetJ262447 Hope I like it when I get it home???

I purchased the set in a size 8 a week ago along with an extra guard ring to put on the other side. I received the guard today, and the rest is still in transit (apparently coming from different warehouses). So far I like the guard and it seems to be true to size.

Valued Contributor

OMG I received this set today and it is beautiful!!! I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. Now let's see if it holds up, huh?

Not applicable

Yes, I have it and I think it is beautiful. It sparkles more than some of my friends' real diamonds. I have told very close friends it is Diamonique but everybody else assumes it is real. I like it so much that I ordered another ring this week that is new to Diamonique for my right hand.

Valued Contributor

I do not have this exact wedding set but I do have a great diamonique story. I would encourage you to purchase the item, and see if you like it.

About 18 years ago, I worked at the Dept. of Veterans Affairs and I was at a training class.

This lady had on a beautiful wedding set and as the days went on in the class, I complimented her. So on the second to the last day....she said to me, I'll sell you this ring, I'm getting a divorce.

I said...oh, I don't want to have to take out a loan from the credit union. I'm sure I can't afford it.

She said...this is QVC diamonique and she sold it to me for 100.00. It was a three piece set, she had two bands soudered toghther and had the solitare stone.

That is how I found out about QVC....and I still have that ring 18 years later.

Mind you, it still looks good, and I have since bought SEVERAL other rings.

I have never had a "real" diamond wedding set....we used that money and paid down on our home so...for me...money well spent.

Honored Contributor

What's the item number and is it gold?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Next to the photo it says the item# J262447. It's gorgeous!!!

Respected Contributor

I purchased a very similar style ring with 2 Diamonique ring guards in white gold at least 15 years ago (from Kathy of course!) and it looks just as pretty today as the day I received it. DH likes when I wear it because it makes him look like a BIG spender! I wear this when we travel and never worry about loss of any kind. I think you will be very happy with this set if you decide to go for and if so enjoy!