Occasional Contributor

Ecclissi Sleeping Beauty Turquoise watch (advance order?)

Hello Ladies, I was wondering if anyone knows the actual delivery dates for the Ecclissi Sleeping Beauty watch? I noticed that in the description page it now says advance order ships 08-11-14, but on the ordering process I saw that delivery was estimated by July 29th... Any information will be appreciated. Thank you!
Super Contributor

Re: Ecclissi Sleeping Beauty Turquoise watch (advance order?)

Which ordering process?

Maybe the A/O dates are staggered.

Occasional Contributor

Hi ennui1, I mean when I was ordering it online, during the check out process. Apparently there is a different item number for the same watch, which is the advance order option... J318???
Super Contributor

Good morning, duchess, I received my watch yesterday. I had just ordered it on the 15th during Antonella's show. I have the sterling silver version and it is just stunning. Can't stop looking at it. The silver is very heavy, the workmanship exquisite. This is my second Ecclissi. I really do NOT need any watches, however, I couldn't pass up on the sleeping beauty face. The extra links are very much needed in my case. I have a slightly smaller than 8" wrist and I can just comfortably fasten it. Two links are removable for those that have smaller wrists.

I will be wearing it around the house for a little. The silver of the watch case is highly polished and therefore not scratch resistant - so it is not a piece to be mistreated, lol. I have watches for that - i.e. working in the garden, etc. Let me know if you have questions, I'll try to answer them. Make it a great day, happy camper here. Haca.

Super Contributor

Oh, there was a question on order # - mine is J294514.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Haca, I love your energy! Have a great weekend. BTW, the same watch on advance order has a different item number and ships on 08/11/14.
Honored Contributor

Haca, I got the watch today and am somewhat disappointed in it. It seems very lightweight and tinny for a $249. watch. I have another Ecclissi watch that's about 10 years old but has a very heavy curb link bracelet. The turquoise in it is greenish and I wanted blue. I can't help but compare the two watches and the contrast in quality is huge. I received the old one as a gift but I bet it cost half or less than the new model. I'll probably be sending this new one back.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

On 7/19/2014 kachina624 said: Haca, I got the watch today and am somewhat disappointed in it. It seems very lightweight and tinny for a $249. watch. I have another Ecclissi watch that's about 10 years old but has a very heavy curb link bracelet. The turquoise in it is greenish and I wanted blue. I can't help but compare the two watches and the contrast in quality is huge. I received the old one as a gift but I bet it cost half or less than the new model. I'll probably be sending this new one back.

I wish everyone who insists SB turquoise is all the same color would see this.

Honored Contributor

Ennui, in saying the color was greenish, I was referring to my old watch. That was long before most people ever heard of SB so heaven's only knows where it was from.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor