Regular Contributor

Please don't Let JudithR take over Diamonique!

As of late if you look at DMQ and sort by new arrivals it's all Judith Ripika. Please don't tell me she has taken over the styles and affordable prices of QVC"S trademark simulated diamond stone! If this continues to be the case I will not be watching any Diamonique shows in the future.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please don't Let JudithR take over Diamonique!

There was a lot of Ripka added last week because she was on the air, had the TSV and it was a big whoop. Normally that doesn't happen.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I hope not either!!! I can't afford JR, & can't stand to see her.

Honored Contributor

Personally, I don't care what they do with DMQ. I do, though, think it's very clear that they've essentially made JR into the Queen of Diamonique and intend to push her as far as they can, to the near exclusion of other designers and also to the near exclusion of anything in her line for QVC that doesn't include the Q's brand of fake diamonds... It seems they've even begun incorporating their house brand of simulated bling into their line of 'fine Italian jewelry'... Well, it might be Italian and I suppose it still qualifies as jewelry, but somehow when I think of fine jewelry, I don't think fake diamonds and crystals...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

It is a shame they don't have more designers.

Valued Contributor

On 7/18/2014 customer 5 said:

It is a shame they don't have more designers.

I agree, it is a shame but QVC has found their cash cow and they are going to milk her dry.

You and I might not like it but they're following the money and I venture a guess that their shareholders could not be more delighted.

Maria

Frequent Contributor

Plenty of wonderful designers & jewelry shows on those other networks...The Q is sinking, they had better wake up soon..!