Honored Contributor

I've been watching the gem shows with Nancy and really more enjoying listening to her talk about the stones. Nancy knows her stuff sincer she's almost a certified gemologist. I love to learn about the history of gorgeous gemstones, it's so intriguing. Gems are everywhere in the world, just an array of color, composition.

I'm really more enjoying listening to Nancy's knowledge than I am buying anything, although she has some gorgeous gems for sure.

Respected Contributor
I really like her presentations also....and I think she's a cutie with a fun sense of humor.
Super Contributor

I was surprised that the topaz show started off all wrong. They had a graphic of alexandrite. Nancy had her necklace on backwards.

I'm noticing that a lot of the online descriptions are messed up, too. There's a turquoise necklace that says omega in the title, but the text says snake chain. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I wish Nancy would stop interrupting Maurice.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not that crazy about Nancy's presentations. I thought that the presentations and graphics were sloppy today. I don't doubt her knowledge of gemstones. It's all a matter of preference.

Trusted Contributor

I like Nancy but girl needs to block out time to study and take her final exam with GIA. I think she's been talking about this for at least 6 months. I know she will be happy to get her certification. I am sure it is not easy to have to study and know hundreds of different gems with her work schedule and family life.

Honored Contributor

I like her presentations too.