Regular Contributor

Teal Leather Silverado Cuff Bracelet $54.89 on relios.com - Average size

Fyi, got an email about this today. Lowest price I've seen it. Only available in Teal in Avg.

Super Contributor

Re: Teal Leather Silverado Cuff Bracelet $54.89 on relios.com - Average size

Thanks shop - you know, they must have made a ton of these lol . . this is the 2nd time it's been a star of the week.Smile

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Regular Contributor

Lol, Jug. Probably a ton in the back room!

I've eyed this cuff on and off for quite a while. Once I saw it for around $64 and was tempted, but was afraid it might be too big for my wrist. Then it went back to over $100, so I was regretting not ordering it! Today when I saw the price I decided to just try it.

If it is too big, back it goes!

Respected Contributor

I've always liked this one too......pretty in the teal, great price.....thanks for the heads up!
Super Contributor

Shop - congrats - it's very pretty! I think my sis has this one, but not sure which size.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Guess I don't have to tell you that this is a GREAT deal, lol?? Lol. Congratulations. You have to watch those email notifications from Carolyn. She has some very good offers - though in many cases my wallet does not cooperate. But there are many opportunities to snag a bargain.

Regular Contributor

I'm happy I was able to give the heads up! I know for sure this cuff has been showong at $129 and change, recently. I check the site frequently.

I'll report back after I receive it. Azcowgirl, let us know if you do order it. ;-)

Super Contributor

check Ebay - I just listed mine - lower price and it has never been worn - too big for my wrist - fits a 7-8"" wrist best IMHO - am listing the black leather one next week!!

Super Contributor

On 7/18/2014 cooking lady said:

check Ebay - I just listed mine - lower price and it has never been worn - too big for my wrist - fits a 7-8" wrist best IMHO - am listing the black leather one next week!!

Thanks, CL, do you list things as BIN??? I am interested in the black. Take care, Haca

Super Contributor

yes - I will list the Black same price as a BIN - let me know if you are really interested and I will list it so you can see the picture of it you can buy it when it first comes up - don't worry about my no return policy - that means nothing - if anyone wants to send it back I let them -