Respected Contributor

And I wish I could afford more pieces.

I'm loving ring #J 288765.....that stone is perfection!!

I have two Kunzite rings.....a 13 ct. stone (Generations 1912) that I was lucky to snag in 14k rose gold when Shop at Home was going out of business....paid $399 for it. I wonder what it's worth now???

I also have a smaller ct weight (not sure how big....maybe 3 cts??) set in 14k rose gold with some pave' diamonds that I p/u from HSN about 12 years ago. I can't even remember what I paid for that.

I couldn't touch one now for the prices they are showing.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Yeah, that's a honey. Love it too ! Think it's gonna sell out.

Respected Contributor

Oh....my 13 ct is Emerald cut and the smaller one is an oval.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Trusted Contributor

I'm slobbering over the Kunzite enhancer. Still thinking about it, so I might just do some comparison shopping to see if I could get something comparable for less.

I dunno . . . I may just go for that one!

Honored Contributor

This stone is gorgeous, but so is morganite in my eyes. I love listening to Nancy talk about this kunzite. I really enjoy watching her do jewelry shows.

Super Contributor

I'm a huge fan of kunzite. That ring is a classic beauty! I'm tempted too but I've got to be strong and say ""no""!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Respected Contributor

Went to look at prices. Glad I bought my 28 ct stone when I did.

Contributor

I love kunzite, too. I have one I bought years ago from HSN, but I'm afraid to wear it because of the fact that it fades in sunlight. I would love to order some of the beautiful kunzite jewelry QVC is offering, but the possibility of fading gives me pause. The host on the kunzite show said to save it for a special occasion if you work outside. Does that mean I can wear it for an afternoon without it fading? What is your experience with this?

Super Contributor
On 7/16/2014 esmeraldagooch said:

Went to look at prices. Glad I bought my 28 ct stone when I did.

OMG, esmeralda...28 carats!!! How do you have it set? Pendant, Ring?? Congrats to such a wonderful investment.

Respected Contributor

It's a pendant. I had a custom white gold basket setting made to fit it since it's not calibrated. It's oval Portuguese cut.