Regular Contributor

This Mastercut Gemstone Day is Dreamy

I am working from home today and find it hard to concentrate! Every ring and bracelet is dreamier than the last. OMG. I think this is the best gem day I've seen in awhile.

The TSV takes my breath away. It looks good even without high def. I really shouldn't afford it but that bracelet would provide me with a mental escape at an arm's length every time I wear it. No more useless and boring meetings for me, I'll just stare at my bracelet. I've got to have it. I ordered the ring too.

What are you ordering today?

Contributor

Re: This Mastercut Gemstone Day is Dreamy

I caved and ordered the bracelet.I hope its comfortable.i have never found a cuff that was comfortable on my wrist.The stones were so colorful.i could not resist.

Regular Contributor

On 7/16/2014 buckie from virginia said:

I caved and ordered the bracelet.I hope its comfortable.i have never found a cuff that was comfortable on my wrist.The stones were so colorful.i could not resist.

QVC announced the final presentation of the TSV. We are not alone in our interest in this bracelet.

Regular Contributor

Glad to finally read that someone else thinks this gem day jewelry is better than usual! It reminds me of the finer jewelry QVC sold in earlier years. I have not purchased jewelry from QVC in years and it caught me off guard today. I hope the quality of the jewelry continues to improve so I will have to start watching the jewelry shows! Once again, it's nice to read a positive post for a change. I'll be looking for the OTO' s.

Regular Contributor

On 7/16/2014 rat2e said:

Glad to finally read that someone else thinks this gem day jewelry is better than usual! It reminds me of the finer jewelry QVC sold in earlier years. I have not purchased jewelry from QVC in years and it caught me off guard today. I hope the quality of the jewelry continues to improve so I will have to start watching the jewelry shows! Once again, it's nice to read a positive post for a change. I'll be looking for the OTO' s.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Shop HQ 125-257, Michael V's Carnaval Bracelet.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased a similar sterling silver cuff bracelet with gemstones around 7 yrs ago from the Q - around 1/3 the amount of gemstones. My bracelet is beautiful - but a bit heavy and it tends to turn on my wrist. I rarely wear it. When they showed the TSV, it has a clasp to open and close - and it may fit a little better than mine. It is beautiful - and so is the ring.

Respected Contributor

I bought a silver cuff multi-gemstone bracelet several years ago on QVC and it still looks brand new. It's different enough from this TSV that I'm tempted to buy this one as well, as I'm crazy about anything multi-gemstone. It looks like it's still available in Average, so I'm going to think about it a bit more.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Occasional Contributor

I ordered the TSV, I cancelled, I ordered again!!!! I just have to get it home and see it with my own eyes!!!! It seems like it has been years since we've had real gem shows and I'm sort of excited over it!!!!! I find I've been watching all day!!!!! Silly, I know {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Frequent Contributor

I think they have done a great job today!! I have enjoyed watching..am contemplating the morganite watch.. I have learned a lot by watching.

There is one thing that confused me though. Jill said desireable morganite is a clear pink blush color.. she seemed to frown upon the peachier morganite stones.. I actually thought that a peachy pink was characteristic of good morganite. Hmmm It was kind of funny though because after her and Peyton kept saying how the pinker morganites were better, the eclissis man came on and said his watch had the peachy pink morganite which he preferred. Personally I wouldn't mind either hue as long as it is brilliantly clear. I got a cloudy hazy morganite once from shop Q and it was awful.