Esteemed Contributor
It's a stunner! Just received it tonight. It's a weighty feeling ring. The silver content is heavy and Judith used a very bright shiny silver for this one. The stone is big and the color is this beautiful medium sort if sea green color. The two baguettes give off a nice sparkle. Great detail to the bridge around the stone too. This is a very classy looking ring. It's a keeper. With the amount of silver she used and the size of the stone, this ring had a good price point to it. You got your money's worth with this one.
Valued Contributor

I'm so happy that you love your new flourite ring, BlingQueen. I could sense your excitement throughout the threads during the shows and am thrilled that it's met your expectations. Please enjoy in health and happiness!

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/15/2014 Dallas-Dame said:

I'm so happy that you love your new flourite ring, BlingQueen. I could sense your excitement throughout the threads during the shows and am thrilled that it's met your expectations. Please enjoy in health and happiness!

Hi Dallas-dame! Thank you so much. At first I thought they sent me the wrong item. The ring was in a bracelet box with a huge green pouch. Was so happy to see the ring in there and not a cuff, lol. This is definitely a ring worth adding to your collection.
Valued Contributor
On 7/15/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 7/15/2014 Dallas-Dame said:

Hi Dallas-dame! Thank you so much. At first I thought they sent me the wrong item. The ring was in a bracelet box with a huge green pouch. Was so happy to see the ring in there and not a cuff, lol. This is definitely a ring worth adding to your collection.

I'm so glad that your ring was in that big box, Bling! I have, at times received things in the earring/ring boxes which should have been in the larger boxes. I'm seriously thinking about this beautiful ring as I've not collected many pieces in Judith's "green" collections. This color appears very modulated...very sophisticated. Enjoy each and every day!

Super Contributor

Bling Queen!! I'm so happy that this new fluorite ring is such a stunner!!!! Its going on my wish list right now. I know you love the big & bold and I'm glad this ring is all that & more for you. Enjoy wearing this new stunner of a ring!!!

Take care!!!

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/15/2014 Pepper22 said:

Bling Queen!! I'm so happy that this new fluorite ring is such a stunner!!!! Its going on my wish list right now. I know you love the big & bold and I'm glad this ring is all that & more for you. Enjoy wearing this new stunner of a ring!!!

Take care!!!

Hi there Pepper. Thank you so much. This was my only purchase during her shows this time, and I love this ring. Will be wearing it to work today. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews of your purchases. Judith had a lot of nice things that were shown. Enjoy the day today. Make it a safe one.
Super Contributor

Thanks for your reply, Bling Queen. It was difficult to choose what to order that visit. I hope you have a great safe week also.

Take care

Honored Contributor

Enjoy it Bling. Green is one of my favorite colors and this looks to be one very pretty ring! I love that the DMQ is understated on this one...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

hi Blinqueen - was happy to read your glowing review of the fluorite ring. It was beautiful during the presentation and the color must be a gorgeous green. I was waiting for reviews and will now add that ring to my wish list. Wear and enjoy this in good health.

Respected Contributor

Good morning, Blingie! I knew that ring was going to be special when I saw the cuff flashed on air. The stone is beautiful. Glad it has the "beefy" silver setting you desire in your rings, too. LOL. I hope you enjoy wearing it in health and happiness.